Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non Traditional Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=221)
-   -   Welp, I'm outing myself here (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1426602)

pine_apple_goat 08-01-2012 07:43 AM

Welp, I'm outing myself here

Edited for privacy :)

DillyDay 08-01-2012 10:33 AM

Re: Welp, I'm outing myself here

well.. you might already know my family situation as i posted that on here before.

give the growing times time to work themselves out. integrating another family/person is hard work, and everything has bumps in it. everyone does things differently, and while it might seem all sunshine and buttercups that they are moving in. do prepare yourself from some conflict as you learn the like and dislike and wants and habits of the others.

DillyDay 08-01-2012 10:33 AM

silly DP!

pine_apple_goat 08-01-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DillyDay (Post 15484311)
well.. you might already know my family situation as i posted that on here before.

give the growing times time to work themselves out. integrating another family/person is hard work, and everything has bumps in it. everyone does things differently, and while it might seem all sunshine and buttercups that they are moving in. do prepare yourself from some conflict as you learn the like and dislike and wants and habits of the others.

Yep, I know you :goodvibes:

I know we're going to have many bumps, we already have actually. They own two dogs and we have two cats. We've gone back and forth a lot on how the whole pet situation will be going.. I already know it's not all sunshine and buttercups. We've had our fair share of disagreements. I still have a positive outlook.

Almacham 08-01-2012 03:44 PM

:hugs: I love you, Sarah! I'm here for you any time. You have a beautiful family and I'm so happy for you! :)

I'm jealous - you'll get to help with the newborn. I want a newborn! Right now! :giggle:

pine_apple_goat 08-01-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadybugS (Post 15485852)
:hugs: I love you, Sarah! I'm here for you any time. You have a beautiful family and I'm so happy for you! :)

I'm jealous - you'll get to help with the newborn. I want a newborn! Right now! :giggle:

Thanks Sarah! :hugs:

I know! I'm excited about a newborn being in the house too! :goodvibes:

blathnat 08-03-2012 02:13 PM

Hi! I don't post a ton, but I live in a household of four adults. My wife and I and our two male partners. We are all co-parenting our son. Moving in together was so exciting and such a challenge... but its been 4 years now and I love it.

pine_apple_goat 08-03-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blathnat
Hi! I don't post a ton, but I live in a household of four adults. My wife and I and our two male partners. We are all co-parenting our son. Moving in together was so exciting and such a challenge... but its been 4 years now and I love it.

I'm happy to hear that you love your situation. I can't wait for them to be fully moved in. It seems like it is taking forever.

TalkinBoutMyGirl 08-04-2012 08:46 PM

Yay!! Sounds so awesome. I'm happy for you!!

pine_apple_goat 08-06-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalkinBoutMyGirl
Yay!! Sounds so awesome. I'm happy for you!!

Thanks!! They are almost able to get everything moved in. The room is painted and they'll be bringing their bed over Thursday! I can't wait.