Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ones and Twos, how are they? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1426622)

Dancy Baby 08-01-2012 08:09 AM

Ones and Twos, how are they?

Was planning to buy a bunch more of the Freetimes for day care in the fall, but stumbled across these and the price is great (5 for 79.95).

How are they? I haven't really heard much about them so I'm wondering if they're worth it to buy a bunch right off without having tried them first.

mommybonner 08-01-2012 08:20 AM

I got one in my mystery fluff and they are really small imo. Ds is 14 months old and 22lbs and it fits but not for long. I've never used a freetime so can't compare, but ds is on the middle rise setting in his flips and totally unsnapped in the ones and twos.

Dancy Baby 08-01-2012 08:28 AM

Re: Ones and Twos, how are they?

I just looked at their website and think it might be the same company that makes itti bitti tutto?...I put that diaper on ds this morning and had to put it on the second rise and it fit okay, he's about 15lbs ish but only 2 months old. He peed out the side and top but I'm pretty sure it's because I couldn't figure out the fifty different inserts that snapped in and I'm sure I could get it to fit better.

Done at 3 08-01-2012 08:33 AM

I got one as a freebie, it takes forever to dry and I've heard several people complain that they leak through the PUL.

Kabuki24 08-01-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Done at 3 (Post 15483820)
I got one as a freebie, it takes forever to dry and I've heard several people complain that they leak through the PUL.

This. And it's totally a bummer because they seem really well made otherwise.

Dancy Baby 08-01-2012 08:41 AM

Oh that's not good! However as for the taking forever to dry, it seems like most aios take a long time, except for the freetimes and simplex. I'm wondering if I should order just one to see how we like it...

meljc 08-01-2012 09:06 AM

The four aqua diapers I tried all leaked through the PUL, two were purchased from Kelly's Closet and the other two were replacements directly from the manufacturer. Kissed By The Moon (sorry, don't know mama's first name!) has posted that she has not had any leaks, so maybe try buying from her if you decide to get one? I understand that she provides awesome customer service to boot! I would not recommend getting the five back without trying one.

rohirette 08-01-2012 10:59 AM

Mine leaks terribly. The entire crotch area is saturated on the outside of the diaper after the first pee. I'm not 100% convinced that it is leaking through the PUL as much as it is just really nasty wicking.