Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   NB/Small lot (Thirsties fitteds/covers). (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1426731)

ExpatMama1990 08-01-2012 12:36 PM

NB/Small lot (Thirsties fitteds/covers).

9 Thirsties fitteds, Sz 1 Duo, EUC - there may be some very faint staining in a few of them, nothing obvious though. Snaps work great. 4 white, 1 each of Honeydew, Meadow, Ocean, Mango and Orchid (hope I'm remembering the names correctly!).

3 Thirsties covers, Sz 1 Duo, EUC - some minor piling between velcro tabs and laundry tabs. Warm stripes, Meadow, Hoot.
Rise snaps on Warm Stripes are a bit iffy on the smallest setting; they work fine, but if you pull too hard when putting the cover on, the snaps can come undone.

2 XS Thirsties covers, GUC - elastic is a relaxed on these (it's mostly the back) they work fine though. Rose & Orchid.

1 Thirsties AIO, Sz 1 Duo, Storm Cloud, EUC, Velcro.

All bought new by me, apart from the meadow cover, which was bought in EUC from another Mama.

Would prefer to sell as a lot for the moment (I don't drive and so rely on my husband to mail stuff and it's much easier if there are less packages!). $140PPD $120PPD

I also have 6 Sunny Day Babies Newborn OBV Fitteds. Good used condition; there are some minor cosmetic issues, but nothing that effects function. This includes some small areas where serging is coming unstitched (it doesn't appear to have got any worse since I've been using them) and a couple of threadbare patches (I only noticed today, while scrutinizing them before I listed on here, the patches are very small and barely noticeable).

They come with snap in soakers to boost absorbency and have a snap-down umbilical notch. Two of the diapers are turned and topstitched and the other four are serged. Elastic and snaps are in great condition and the diapers are super soft and cushy for a little newborn bum! My baby was born at 9lb 15oz so these fit great for the first couple of weeks before she outgrew them.

Would prefer to sell as a lot for $35PPD. SOLD

Example of loose stitching on one of the diapers:

Example of worn/threadbare area (this is on one of the soakers):

I have 6 Flip NB, stay-dry inserts, EUC. SOLD

Please note: We have 2 cats, there may be stray hairs on items, though I try my hardest to not send any! I ship within 48 hours of payment received. I leave feedback once feedback is received from buyers! Please PM me with any questions :)

ExpatMama1990 08-01-2012 02:47 PM

Feel free to make offers also :goodvibes:

skellyluv 08-01-2012 02:51 PM

Re: NB/Small lot (Thirsties fitteds/covers, Flip inserts). 6 NB Fitteds $35PPD

I am new to cloth so I'm learning please bare with me. What does this mean

9 Thirsties fitteds, Sz 1 Duo?

I am interested in the NB aio (haha I know what aio is)

right now in my stash I have 5 flip covers and some inserts so I'm looking to get nb in boys.

ExpatMama1990 08-01-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skellyluv (Post 15485588)
I am new to cloth so I'm learning please bare with me. What does this mean

9 Thirsties fitteds, Sz 1 Duo?

I am interested in the NB aio (haha I know what aio is)

right now in my stash I have 5 flip covers and some inserts so I'm looking to get nb in boys.

Thirsties is the brand, a fitted is a diaper that requires a cover (it's basically the absorbent part of the diaper, just without a waterproof layer to keep the moisture in) and these diapers are size 1 Duos, which means they fit 6-18lbs :) Though most people say the high weight limit is a little less (more like 15/16lbs).

Sheababy6 08-01-2012 05:39 PM

I would take the 6 Sunny days for $25 and the 5 covers for $15 if shipping is not outrageous.

ExpatMama1990 08-02-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheababy6 (Post 15486383)
I would take the 6 Sunny days for $25 and the 5 covers for $15 if shipping is not outrageous.

Sorry, the Sunny Day diapers are pending and $15 isn't enough for 2 GUC and 3 EUC Thirsties covers! :goodvibes:

ExpatMama1990 08-02-2012 02:13 PM

Re: NB/Small lot (Thirsties fitteds/covers).

:bump: for sold.

ExpatMama1990 08-02-2012 11:09 PM

Midnight bump!

ExpatMama1990 08-04-2012 09:57 AM

Re: NB/Small lot (Thirsties fitteds/covers).

:bump:

ExpatMama1990 08-04-2012 10:12 PM

Bump