Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Selling all of my diapers! Almost New! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427074)

Lauriejoano 08-02-2012 07:15 AM

Selling all of my diapers! Almost New!

I am selling all of my cloth diapers, as my 1 year old daughter cannot wear them - they give her extreme (i mean extreme) diaper rash. :( I just purchased all of these in late June 2012/early July 2012. We wanted to start cloth diapering, but it just does not work for our daughter.

These diapers have been worn 3 times! They are almost new. No stains, no wear, no tears, no stretching. Smoke free, pet free home. Shipping to US only.

I am selling:

*7 BumGenius 4.0. Colors are grasshopper, zinnia, mirror, clementine, white, noodle, and bubble. Each diaper comes with a newborn insert and a regular stay dry insert. The newborn insert can be used for doubling at night. Snaps to adjust size and fastens with snaps. $115 for all bumgenius, free shipping.

*3 Flip covers and 6 flip stay dry inserts. Colors are clementine, white, and blossom. Snaps to adjust size and snaps to fasten. $50 for flip, free shipping.

*3 Itti Bitti Tutto diapers. Colors are ivory, daquiri, and peppermint. Each diaper comes with 3 soakers- a mini, medium, and large soaker. you can layer these soakers, use 2 at a time, use all 3 at night, snap them in differently, etc. Lots of options with these diapers. These are one size adjustable from 8 to 44 lbs. Snaps to adjust size and fastens with snaps.
$60 for all 3 tuttos, free shipping.

Also selling a itti bitti brand wet bag in zebra print, and 10 kangacare stay dry liners (for extra wicking, and to use if you have to use a diaper rash cream...these will protect the diaper).

lilbitcrunchy 08-02-2012 11:15 AM

Could she just have a suede cloth sensitivity? Some kids react to the stay dry material. Perhaps try plain old prefolds and covers or the bg elementals with cotton inners . Bump for you, I hate they didn't work out.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

luvthefluff 08-02-2012 12:02 PM

Re: Selling all of my diapers! Almost New!

i was going to say the same thing as PP. all diapers mentioned have suede cloth which my son cannot wear either but can wear all other diapers. :) if you really enjoy doing cloth i would just try a different fabric :)

lakemama 08-02-2012 08:12 PM

or try fitteds. My son was fine with pockets until it got hot. Now we're doing fitteds & wool.

brookesmom 08-02-2012 08:16 PM

My daughters were also sensitive to pockets and suedecloth. I also found fitteds, bamboo, fleece, and wool to work best for my sensitive skinned kids.

So try trading instead of selling. My kids also did fine with hybrids. But I used cotton inserts.

joshsmummy 09-17-2012 01:26 AM

is the itti bitis still avalible? very interested!! :)

O'sMommy:) 09-17-2012 09:35 PM

You could try the Flip organic inserts with your Flip covers. Just a thought... :)

KaylynsMomma 09-17-2012 10:33 PM

Would you sell just the flip inserts? If so, how much?

american baby 09-27-2012 12:37 PM

You might be using too much soap on the diapers too. Or your child might be alergic the the soap you are using. To make sure do a rinse or extra rinse to see if there are any bubbles if there are then you might be using to much soap. If you really want to cloth diaper I would check your washing routine. Usually that's where the problem is. If not then I agree with what other posters have said.

Fashionably Green Baby 09-27-2012 12:42 PM

My son had a suede cloth issue too. That could very well be the problem. I haven't even tried suede cloth on ydd because I don't want to chance it :(