Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What time of day is worst for you for "morning" sickness? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427342)

amcess721 08-02-2012 06:24 PM

What time of day is worst for you for "morning" sickness?

Evenings seem to be my worst time of the day. After that, it's overnight - hard to fall asleep while nauseated.

What time of day do you find is the worst?

And I'm sorry in advance for those mamas who are going to answer with "all day" :hugs:

psylion 08-02-2012 08:14 PM

It gets progressively worse from 4pm onward. Now that I'm at 21 weeks I feel close to okay in the mornings.

Sunshine915 08-02-2012 08:36 PM

This time around, it is all morning and into afternoon most days. Today I overdid it and had it for an hour around dinnertime. Then I feel kinda yucky when I try to fall asleep. So, bad but not too bad. At least I usually feel good in the evenings!

Umm_Ibraheem 08-02-2012 08:43 PM

Re: What time of day is worst for you for "morning" sickness?

I have non stop morning sickness unless I'm KNOCKED OUT. I have a MW appt tomorrow and we'll discuss the possibility of me having hyperemesis because I've already lost 18lbs!

Harmony96 08-02-2012 09:15 PM

Mine was bad in the mornings and in the evenings, but decent in the middle of the day.

cbusbaby 08-03-2012 06:55 AM

up until about 22 weeks, all day was bad but evenings and before bed were the worst. besides the vomiting plain stomach acid right in the morning... soooo unpleasant. now (33w), i feel sick in the mornings and then usually around 4 it comes back and gets worse until bed. i take zofran every day and haven't actually vomited for a while so that is nice. :)

pssh, "morning" sickness. also i have a friend that is in medical school and when I was about 16 or 17 weeks he was asking me how I felt and I told him (not well!). Then he was like "well, you shouldn't have morning sickness past the first trimester!". hahahaha :cry:

loveramongstars 08-03-2012 07:21 AM

Actually, my "morning" so when I wake up. Usually worse if I decide to sleep in. But not too bad, just when my stomach is mocking me saying "you need to vomit. Not!"

Sent from my Inspire. Hope everything makes sense!

hcokasil 08-03-2012 07:26 PM

all day, but it is worse in the morning right when I wake up and in the evenings...

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!

Christylkeller 08-03-2012 07:56 PM

Afternoon and evenings are worse for me. Usually in the morning I am still getting the unison/b6 combo effect. Once it wears off, it gets worse from there.

Christylkeller 08-03-2012 07:57 PM

Afternoon and evenings are worse for me. Usually in the morning I am still getting the unison/b6 combo effect. Once it wears off, it gets worse from there.