Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   3 FFS Lottos (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427555)

Docs Wife 08-03-2012 08:46 AM

3 FFS Lottos

The first lotto is for 6 medium girl/gn gpants and liners. These are very well loved, faded and I believe have shrunk some.

The second lotto is for 6 small boy/gn gpants and liners. These are also very well loved and faded and have also possibly shrunk some.

The third lotto is for 7 fitted diapers. 2 are little beetle fitted. I do not know what size these are I am guessing smalls. I have the doubbler for both but they are no longer sewn in. 4 are kissa love size 0 some of these have elastic issues and are not very soft, some were also seconds. 1 is a WAHM fitted again unknown size, most likely a small, no major issues with it.

Please let me know what lot you would like and why your LO could use these. Each lot will be shipped in a mfrb with DC for $12.10. I will cover PP fees. I will Choose a winner Sunday afternoon and ship Monday.

Please have a NEED for these diapers, I would really like for these to go to someone who otherwise couldn't afford them.

Finally please DO NOT resell these, when you are done with them FFS or gift them to someone.

Happy bidding!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using DS Forum

mamamarisa 08-03-2012 09:14 AM

Re: 3 FFS Lottos

nice lotto!(not entering, ds is large)

fantasia1117 08-03-2012 09:46 AM

Great lotto! If I could enter for my sister you is greatly struggling and due with #3 in January that would be great. I will make sure she passed them on when she is finished with them. Lotto #3 please.

luvthefluff 08-03-2012 10:34 AM

I have enough diapers so im not entering :D just wanted to say great lotto mamma! very generous

corrielainedd 08-03-2012 01:16 PM

Id love to enter, not for me, but for my friend, shes expecting # 3 and only has os and large diapers for her 15m old. Military family, financial difficulties. Lot 3 preferably, but interested in all of them

mypeanut09 08-03-2012 10:48 PM

I would love to enter for lotto #3 please. DH just his lost job so we're definitely struggling right now.

agomez 08-04-2012 11:06 AM

I am interested in the second and third lotto. I am new to cloth diapering and am buying diapers one by one as they are expensive to start your stash. This is my third child and I am also new to staying at home. With the loss of a full time job to our income, I am looking to save wherever I can, thus the reason for making the switch. I have bought some diapers off eBay and have already begun with my 21 month old, but am in need of newborn size for when my little one comes in October. Thank you for your generosity!

Audsmom07 08-05-2012 12:43 AM

I would love to Join lotto 1 as I am a single mom of two little girls and lost my job while pregnant this by far could help:). Thank you I could trade some girls 4t clothes if your in need, mine just out grew hers.

Isabellesmama 08-07-2012 07:31 PM

Great lotto!! Dont want to enter just wanted to thank you for your generosity!

hellooitsangel 08-08-2012 10:47 AM

Hi there! I See you were supposed to pick winners on Sunday, but in case you didn't, I'd love to be entered for #2. My husband's in the Army and we're JUST making it by on bills, so I'm trying to slowly add to a stash for our son who will be born in December. I've literally tried to find a job since I moved here in February, but because we're on the largest (personnel wise) army base in the US (Ft Hood), jobs are so scarce. I've interviewed for atleast 4 jobs, and I've been denied everyone. I keep looking, but the closer my due date gets, the less likely it is. So honestly, this would help so much! Thank you for your kindness!