Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A conversation about prune juice....with a 6 year old. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427633)

Fashionably Green Baby 08-03-2012 11:56 AM

A conversation about prune juice....with a 6 year old.

Yesterday morning while I was sewing the kids were playing (nicely which is rare) and I heard the conversation turn to poop as it often does when DS is involved. He is 3 and poop is one of his favorite words.
Anyways, ODD often eats prunes or drinks prune juice because she is prone to getting constipated. She thinks prune juice is some magical juice and she is a pretty big fan of it. So the conversation turned to prune juice and ODD started calling it poopie juice and then said the best line ever. She said

"Poopie juice. For when you know it's in there but it won't come out!" She said it all excited like she was doing a commercial :giggle2:

I just thought it was funny so I thought I would share :mrgreen:

qsefthuko 08-03-2012 11:59 AM

Re: A conversation about prune juice....with a 6 year old.

:giggle2:Now to get paid for promoting prune juice. How much do you think she can get?

Fashionably Green Baby 08-03-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qsefthuko (Post 15494870)
:giggle2:Now to get paid for promoting prune juice. How much do you think she can get?

I know right! She could reach a whole new demographic for prune juice. It's not just for older people anymore :giggle:

mekat 08-03-2012 12:51 PM

replied to wrong post, sorry

Anna0623 08-03-2012 01:04 PM

So cute I think i may need to start giving dd some prune juice, but I'm afraid she won't like it or that ds will want some too.

Fashionably Green Baby 08-03-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna0623 (Post 15495228)
So cute I think i may need to start giving dd some prune juice, but I'm afraid she won't like it or that ds will want some too.

We started with half prune juice, half apple juice when she was younger but she likes to eat prunes and she actually likes prune juice so now we don't mix it.

Oh and she has never called it poopie juice before yesterday (don't want people to think I let my 6 year old go around calling it poopie juice :giggle: )

loveramongstars 08-03-2012 08:37 PM

Kids say the darnest things! Lol

Sent from my Inspire. Hope everything makes sense!

P!nkPepper 08-04-2012 10:41 AM

:spit: too funny

Jodie ~ wife & mama