Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   My 4 year old has been throwing a temper tantrum for 2 hours now..... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427786)

theonenonlymrssmith 08-03-2012 06:03 PM

My 4 year old has been throwing a temper tantrum for 2 hours now.....

*sigh* and my 9 month old has been cranky all day. DH is working, and I hate to drink alone. Tell me I'm not alone?

......you should see what my posts look like BEFORE auto correct.

JustSomeChickVee 08-03-2012 06:05 PM

Re: My 4 year old has been throwing a temper tantrum for 2 hours now.....

2 hours? ick! sorry you're dealing with that. have that drink mama.

theonenonlymrssmith 08-03-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustSomeChickVee
2 hours? ick! sorry you're dealing with that. have that drink mama.

Going on 2.5 now....all because I made chili for dinner. What a mean mom I must be, actually COOKING instead of ordering pizza or McDonald's. The only question now, is do I mix the vodka or shoot it....,

MeCo7707 08-03-2012 06:15 PM

good golly mama how dare you cook food!!

Mac & Cheeses mom 08-03-2012 06:17 PM

I say mix and enjoy it while the toddler is in bed. My 19m old acts like that and I known its bed time. She is out with in 30 min.

melfinn 08-03-2012 06:28 PM

Yup my DS thought he could go all WWE on his cousins and when I would step in to keep them from getting hurt DS would freak out. I finally went and turn the car on put him in his car seat until we could actually go home. Weird he stopped all crying and complaining once n the seat. I think he was overwhelmed and overtired. And so was I but I didn't get to throw a fit or cry:(

Leah52 08-03-2012 06:35 PM

My 11 year has been pitching a fit for about the same amount of time because she got in trouble for taking too long to sweep our very small kitchen. She has now reached the level of "my life sucks and no one loves me and my whole entire life is going to be ruined forever so why should I even try".

theonenonlymrssmith 08-03-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah52
My 11 year has been pitching a fit for about the same amount of time because she got in trouble for taking too long to sweep our very small kitchen. She has now reached the level of "my life sucks and no one loves me and my whole entire life is going to be ruined forever so why should I even try".

Glad to know things get better ;-)

P.s. you don't look old enough to have an 11 year old!

Anna0623 08-03-2012 06:48 PM

So sorry my almost 3 year old ds can go for about that long sometimes when I'm lucky he goes to sleep after 2 hours though. Its tough i'm hoping it gets better.

Happy Mommax4 08-03-2012 06:49 PM

Leah 52, oh my god I thought I was the only one who had to listen to a tween Whig out over that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wanting to drink all week from my 13yo DD!!!

No chili!