Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Dec (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Is anyone else melting in this heat wave?! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1428123)

Edensmomma 08-04-2012 05:53 PM

Is anyone else melting in this heat wave?!

I feel like I'm suffocating and can't move whenever I go outside! This heat is something else! :thud:

Emmers22185 08-04-2012 07:15 PM

I feel you Jena. All I want to do is get out and run and have my windows open, but this heat is awful.

paper_girl_76 08-04-2012 09:04 PM

Re: Is anyone else melting in this heat wave?!

yup! has been at least 105 here for the past week. Dh is calling us lazy since we don't want to go outside at all!

jlsquire0324 08-04-2012 10:33 PM

Yep!! We dont have ac. The past few days I have grown terribly grumpy and always feel like a slug because im constantly sweating.. No motivation to do hair and makeup since it will melt before I leave the house.. :sigh: End Rant!

my2sweets 08-05-2012 08:07 AM

After the summer we had last yr Ill happily take the 100-105days with scattered upper 90s randomly throw in.

keonli 08-06-2012 07:12 AM

It's very humid here. Even though we have central air, DH installed a window unit in the bedroom because I still complain I'm too hot. He sleeps with a heavy blanket and I sleep with a flat sheet! LOL

Scarlett's mommy 08-06-2012 07:38 AM

ugh its always to hot here in the summer lol but i dont think its been quite as bad this year as it was last. i think we had over a month of over 100* straight. we dont go anywhere unless we have to and then we try to go out in the early morning or i go out after scarlett is in bed.

Edensmomma 08-06-2012 03:25 PM

My poor garden has been neglected this year. I just can't get out there often and weed in this heat.
There have been so many weird storms and weather here lately...it's scary.

BigSamsMom 08-07-2012 06:19 AM

This past week, I've been soooooo sleepy and rundown, and I think it is the heat. All I look forward to is my nightly shower and bedtime. I am usually a lover of the heat, being a Houston native, but this PG is harder going through the whole summer, than it was having DS #1 in July.

paper_girl_76 08-07-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlett's mommy (Post 15506331)
ugh its always to hot here in the summer lol but i dont think its been quite as bad this year as it was last. i think we had over a month of over 100* straight. we dont go anywhere unless we have to and then we try to go out in the early morning or i go out after scarlett is in bed.

This is true, last year was much worse. I think being pg makes it much more miserable for me though.