Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   TTC after V-reversal (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1429294)

MyGlorylife 08-07-2012 04:22 PM

TTC after V-reversal

Wondering if anyone else is in that court or been there. We are =)

achickadeeandme 08-08-2012 12:24 AM

We have a 7 1/2 yo boy and my DH had a vas. when he was 6 mo old ( he was special needs from birth and still is ) now that he's older and we know what life looks like raising him we decided to have more. So my husband just had a reversal and here we are hoping to have a few more! We've only been trying 2 months and hoping to be pregnant soon !

MyGlorylife 08-08-2012 08:21 AM

Re: TTC after V-reversal

we are going into our second month right now- actually got pg last month but mc'd. We are thus very hopeful for this month. I noticed that you are in WA- i am too. Did you guys go to Finnerty?

achickadeeandme 08-08-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyGlorylife (Post 15516139)
we are going into our second month right now- actually got pg last month but mc'd. We are thus very hopeful for this month. I noticed that you are in WA- i am too. Did you guys go to Finnerty?

No. We went Dr Dale McClure at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. Do you have older kids? Where in WA are you? We live in Poulsbo/Kitsap County. I am hoping it happens soon but also realize I am 8 years older this time around so it may take longer. If you had told me I would be having kids into my 40s I would have said you were crazy! I will be 35 this month and we are hoping for 3 more so that puts # 3 at about 40/41!

achickadeeandme 08-08-2012 11:24 PM

Ok, just answered my own question! My husband is trying to get transferred to PA and we hope to move to sequim! We will actually be picking berries at Graysmarsh on Friday! I LOVE it up there!

MyGlorylife 08-09-2012 08:29 AM

what does your hubby do? So you will be up this direction tmw? Very cool =) imagine that! when are you guys hoping to move out this direction?
Do I have kids? uh yeah you could say that lol. We are a blended family and together we have 10 (7 from my previous marriage and 3 from his) Our kids range from age 2 to 13. I am 33 =) My Aunt lives in Sequim

achickadeeandme 08-12-2012 10:22 PM

My husband works for the dept of energy. He's a sub station safety technician. We went berry picking Friday and will be going up again next week to get more blueberries. We are hoping to move, it's not guaranteed. I grew up I Kitsap but we have mini farm and want to expand. Sequim is more my scene I guess. I love it up there! Wow you have a big family! Do they all live with you?

mms1972 08-13-2012 06:32 AM

Hi guys! Just stop in to say good luck! And its def possible...i have 2 post v reversal babies! A 4 year old and 6 month old, both girls. My DH had his reversal done 7 years after the V.... His was done under loupe magnification and we got preggo at the 3rd month TTC! :)

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum

myall4him2 08-13-2012 08:23 PM

Hey friend!
I was browsing around and saw your post! I don't have any experience with this but I have heard a lot of success stories with reversals!

I'm sorry to hear about your m/c :(

Our God is so big, and if His plan is for you all to have more beautiful children, it will indeed come to be! Good luck and keep me updated!!

tideseeker 08-14-2012 07:47 PM

Just wanted to say hi and good luck! We are also TTC post-VR (September 2011) and are dealing with some other complications on my end, but everything is functioning great from the standpoint of the VR. Hope things go more smoothly for you from here on out!