Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Sept (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Anyone else just ready to be done? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1429424)

Michelle_M 08-07-2012 10:24 PM

Anyone else just ready to be done?

I'm 33w3d, so just over 6 weeks until my due date.

I have hit the "I'm so over being pregnant" stage. It's been a relatively easy pregnancy (compared to my other three), and I am so very grateful for that.

But the morning sickness that passed me by in my first trimester has decided to hit me in the last two weeks. I'm always out of breath, I'm dizzy whenever I stand up. My hips hurt and I can't go to the chiropractor for at least another couple of weeks (lost our insurance when DH lost his job nearly 2 weeks ago), I'm not sleeping so I'm always tired and I'm cranky...

I'm just ready to be done. I keep thinking "Ok, if I just make it 3 more weeks, then I can start praying for labor." LOL

Please tell me I'm not the only one?

God bless!

Lady_B 08-07-2012 10:41 PM

Ddc, I remember this. I had ds in January and between the pain in my pelvic bone (9.4 lb baby was residing) a 3 year old, cold weather and no real jacket for the bump I was just done. For our anniversary (11 days before due date) I was so done I made dh take me to Walmart and walk every isle. And got no where.

Good luck. Not much longer!!

kjrstinwalters 08-08-2012 03:06 AM

I'm totally done, too! But, just got put on bed rest, so I get to really slow down and not do anything. I think that might drive me crazy. We'll see.

austinandashlynsmommy 08-08-2012 06:19 AM

Yep, I'm 36+1 today and beyond miserable. 3 more weeks til my scheduled c section but I wouldn't be upset if she comes early.

amberu 08-08-2012 11:03 AM

Re: Anyone else just ready to be done?

yes!! I am ready to be done, but have too much left to do for baby to come yet! I am 36weeks today but my last baby was 9 days late..so it could be a loooong time still.

yankeesundbound 08-08-2012 01:47 PM

Me too. I'm 34 weeks and 3 days. Baby is still breech, I have near constant sciatic pain, I can't sleep and the swelling had started. 39 days to go.

averysmom 08-08-2012 03:13 PM

I'm exactly 34 weeks. I'm really trying not to complain, but my hips hurt even though I'm seeing a chiro. My patients are running extremely thin, especially with my 2yr old who's new favorite game is "battle of the wills." I feel like I should move in the bathroom permanently. 6 weeks till my due date. I would be happy if this baby came earlier, but now before 38 weeks my sweet friend is throwing me a small baby shower.

averysmom 08-08-2012 03:13 PM

Oh I forgot the HEARTBURN!!! It's makes me crazy!

tesslouise 08-08-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberu
yes!! I am ready to be done, but have too much left to do for baby to come yet! I am 36weeks today but my last baby was 9 days late..so it could be a loooong time still.

EXACTLY! I'm 35w4d but DD#1 wasn't born till 41w5d so I'm not holding my breath, yanno?

tesslouise 08-08-2012 04:17 PM

I'm so over being pregnant. I didn't love it the first go-round but right now, let's see, hubby is gone M-F of every week for work, I had to switch from a homebirth to a birth center b/c my midwife lost her backup doc, baby is breech & chiro doesn't think she's going to turn, (which may mean yet another switch of care providers AND a c-section), I'm having SI joint pain that makes me cry...yeah, I'm done. Sigh.