Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Bags, wipes, and overnight covers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1429676)

lacytrembly 08-08-2012 02:36 PM

Bags, wipes, and overnight covers

2 Attachment(s)
Have 13 wipes asking $15 for all of them. 1 wet wipes bag for $8 and 1 wet bag for $10. Lastly I have 2 white overnight covers for $5 each. Let me know if you are interested. All in good shape.

nw2bargaining 08-09-2012 10:47 PM

Re: Bags, wipes, and overnight covers

Are the whamies still available? what size trash can do these bags fit? Are there any stains,rips, etc. How much for shipping to 20636

lacytrembly 09-20-2012 03:18 PM

bump

CutieKenge 09-22-2012 09:54 PM

Brand name for the overnight covers? (What exactly is an overnight cover?) Material? Thanks!

lady longs 09-23-2012 12:41 PM

what brand is the wipes bag?

lacytrembly 09-24-2012 12:47 PM

The overnight covers brand name is Bummis. They are similar to the cloth diapers in that they are cloth on the inside and a slick material on the outside. I used them because the regular cloth diapers leaked at night but if i put the cover on it helped absorb more.

lacytrembly 09-24-2012 12:49 PM

The wipes wet bag does not have a tag on it but the diapers wet bag is a Leslie's Boutique. I bought both of them at a store named Circle Me in Lincoln NE.

CutieKenge 09-24-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacytrembly (Post 15725296)
The overnight covers brand name is Bummis. They are similar to the cloth diapers in that they are cloth on the inside and a slick material on the outside. I used them because the regular cloth diapers leaked at night but if i put the cover on it helped absorb more.

So it is a regular PUL cover with a fabric inner? I've never heard of covers like this from Bummis. Is it specifically called an overnight cover? Or is that just what you used it for?

Alikhlas 09-24-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CutieKenge

So it is a regular PUL cover with a fabric inner? I've never heard of covers like this from Bummis. Is it specifically called an overnight cover? Or is that just what you used it for?

It sounds like the old bummis pull on with the nylon inners.

CutieKenge 09-24-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alikhlas (Post 15725666)
It sounds like the old bummis pull on with the nylon inners.

Ooh ok. I don't think I've ever seen those.