Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What Did Morning Sickness Ruin For You? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1430013)

badmisterkitty 08-09-2012 12:51 PM

What Did Morning Sickness Ruin For You?

Thought it would be fun to see what kinds of things morning sickness ruined for everyone.

For myself -
1st pregnancy - I had to close my Myspace account. After I delivered, I would still get nauseated just going there.
2nd pregnancy - I still can't touch a Tyson chicken strip with a 10 foot pole.
3rd pregnancy - I can't watch House Hunters or Love it or List it anymore because it's all I watched most evenings while trying not to lose my lunch.

What did morning sickness or pregnancy in general ruin for you?? :)

Don't move to the Pregnancy forum - this is a poll for everyone, not just pregnant people.

VinhThiMom 08-09-2012 12:53 PM

Re: What Did Morning Sickness Ruin For You?

Not pregnancy, but daily morning nausea for months due to Crohn's-oatmeal. I used to eat it daily. Once I finally stopping, the nausea started going away. I can't even smell it without getting nauseous. And I loved my oatmeal.

OneDayAtATime 08-09-2012 01:03 PM

I used to love spaghetti and lasagna, like we would have pasta a few nights a week, but they would make me sick during both of my pregnancies and I still can't stand them :(

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

nothingtosee 08-09-2012 01:09 PM

Fried cheese (it was all I could keep down, seemed like)
School- because I puked in various parking lots the whole way there
Root beer floats- because I craved them then they came RIGHT BACK

squiddles 08-09-2012 01:13 PM

mommyinthesun 08-09-2012 01:20 PM

Hot wings :(

I loved hot wings! Then I got pregnant with DS and the mere thought of them made me hurl the whole pregnancy. Now I get nauseous whenever I try to eat them (and hes 5 1/2!)

Ive got some major aversions this time around. Nothing I typically love taste good (going down or coming up!) Food in general just grosses me out right now. 22 weeks and still vomiting daily.

mommyinthesun 08-09-2012 01:20 PM

Hot wings :(

I loved hot wings! Then I got pregnant with DS and the mere thought of them made me hurl the whole pregnancy. Now I get nauseous whenever I try to eat them (and hes 5 1/2!)

Ive got some major aversions this time around. Nothing I typically love taste good (going down or coming up!) Food in general just grosses me out right now. 22 weeks and still vomiting daily.

escapethevillage 08-09-2012 01:22 PM

Lunch meat commercials.

The song "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton.

sisu 08-09-2012 01:25 PM

Toothpaste is the worst thing. I puked every morning when I brushed my teeth, I still gag when I brush now. Doesn't matter what kind I use. Also, I still can't use any of the soaps/shampoos/conditioners I used while I was pregnant, the scents make me nauseated because of the morning sickness connection.

mrscompgeek 08-09-2012 01:27 PM

Peaches. I got horrible heartburn from them while i was pregnant. Cant stand them now.