Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Wishes for this pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1430537)

kaylabelle05 08-10-2012 05:06 PM

Wishes for this pregnancy

Do you have any wishes for this pregnancy? Like an uneventful one or one where no one touches your belly?

For me it is too look pregnant this time around. This is pg#3 and I just don't look pregnant. It is actually quite depressing to not look preg to anyone else.

I was at DS's Speech today and there was an OBVIOUSLY preg woman there with her 3 kids. I overheard her talking with someone saying she was 12 weeks! I thought she had to be at least 4-5months. I felt so tiny compared to her.

Please tell me I am not the only one in the group who is not going to look hugely pregnant in the 8th month?

Ainmemphis 08-10-2012 05:28 PM

Re: Wishes for this pregnancy

I am hoping for a very uneventful pregnancy. I don't feel like I look pregnant either, but my stomach is looking pudgy, not round and cute, I just look like I have gained weight I am ready for a defined bump so I don't feel so self conscious about my belly! I have been wearing extra loose fitting clothes just so nothing clings.

lolson3 08-10-2012 06:02 PM

I've only gained 2-3 lbs, so not looking pregnant, just pudgy. But, in another couple months I will look obviously pregnant. I gain about 25-30 lbs per pregnancy, which is about 25% of my body weight, so it will be very noticeable.

MDever 08-10-2012 06:27 PM

I am really hoping for an uneventful delivery with a healthy babe. 2/4 of our children have required a nursery stay of 6 days with breathing issues and huge doses of antibiotics as a precaution:cry: I am just hoping and hoping that LO wil be ok. I hate for them to have to go through that and frankly I don't know if I can handle it again. My heart goes out to those mamas with sick babies and long NICU stays.

Hunny Bunny Baby 08-10-2012 07:00 PM

I hope to make it to 37 weeks so I can deliver in the birth center....that is really iffy with me. I would not be surprised if this baby comes just before the 37 week mark...seems to be a trend with my babies lol.

This is my fourth & I still don't look pregnant...I am tiny to begin with and never gain all that much. I will definitely look pregnant though, since my belly has nowhere to hide. I just never appear as far along as I am.

lisha622 08-10-2012 07:05 PM

Baby #2, 15 weeks today- don't look pregnant yet, and I still fit in all my normal clothes. There have been a few times where I wish I looked pregnant so that I didn't have to tell someone I was (they could have just noticed it), but I'm thankful that I don't get really huge at the end. It's much less miserable.

I'm really hoping to be able to deliver at the birth center :) I had a hospital birth with DD, and I'll be happy with a healthy baby either way, but it would be so great to get to deliver at the birth center!

loveramongstars 08-10-2012 07:14 PM

I am hoping that people stop saying "I'm sorry" about my situation, no one touch my belly without my premission, my converse still fit (huge one, i have like 15 pair!), and a smooth pregnacy and delivery. I also wish I get to keep it! And figure out middle names! Lol
Btw this is my first!

Sent from my Inspire. Hope everything makes sense!

kaylabelle05 08-10-2012 07:37 PM

Oh and I hope I stay stone attack free this pregnancy. I really could live without going to the ER in the next 26 weeks.

Sarahknavy 08-10-2012 10:44 PM

I just want a natural delivery. Lol. As for the pregnancy.... Only one person touched my belly the last one(and I knew her). I guess I'm not worried about that this go round... Uh....

Less hip pain!!!

Sarahknavy 08-10-2012 10:47 PM

Oh... My last pregnancy, after attention a church for over a month, the lady who sat behind me tapped my on the shoulder and said "I did not know you were with child!" that was 35 weeks. Then news got around and the pastor was asking us about is and said "I guess you have a while to go though" then I was 37 weeks and ha my son a week and two days later,

Not that I didn't grow. I just looked fat more than pregnant.