Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Sept (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Has your baby dropped yet??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1431329)

amberu 08-13-2012 05:42 AM

Has your baby dropped yet???

At my 35 week appointment baby was still above pelvis. This past week when she was measuring me and feeling for the head, all she felt was shoulder in the spot where she felt the head last week, so baby has dropped wayyy down. I really feel the baby in my bum now, but I can breathe again so that is a good thing. I'm just really taking it easy since I know I have been doing too much and I don't want a early baby ( I always have my babies at 40+ weeks). Anybody else have a baby that has dropped???

austinandashlynsmommy 08-13-2012 06:17 AM

Re: Has your baby dropped yet???

I felt like she dropped a bit overnight Friday, but she's still not super low. I went from feeling like she was in my chest to barely being able to walk overnight, lol.

erlyjo 08-13-2012 07:51 AM

They did my weight/position ultrasound last Friday at 36 weeks and her head was so low in my pelvis she couldn't even measure it! I've definitely been feeling a lot more bladder jabs, and when she stretches, it feels like she might just pop right out!

ALNaturMom 08-13-2012 09:23 AM

She's been playing around with dropping, but keeps popping back up again. She's still flipping some too, so I'm starting to worry she'll end up breech. I have an anterior placents, which I think is confusing her some. She'll try to drop, but will end up on my bladder instead of further back. Finally, I felt her hit further back the other day, so hopefully she'll figure it out soon! We're just 35 weeks, so I hope we have more time, but DS was a 35 weeker.

jujee 08-13-2012 12:09 PM

Not yet. Can't wait til she does though, so then I can breathe again! :)

yankeesundbound 08-13-2012 07:58 PM

I don't think so but she is still breech. My next appt is a week away, and if she has dropped, the fluid is too low, or the placenta is still low lying, they won't be able to turn her. I'm still trying to decide if I will let them even if they want to. I'm paranoid about cord issues and needing an emergency cs again.

el's mama 08-14-2012 12:02 AM

Oops.... I was wrong... He had been head down and really low but at my last appt they confirmed that he's now breech. :'(

Nerissa 08-14-2012 10:23 AM

I think mine is just big LOL!! I have been feeling the babe in my pelvis and hitting my bladder for weeks now. I also get kicks up near the very top. The babe was head down at my 33 week appointment. I am very courious to see how everything is next Monday for my 35 week appointment. I am going to have my OB check and it won't surprise me at all if I am starting to dialiate. I have been having some low pains/cramps. I need to know if things are starting to progress. My labors/births are way to fast and both boys were early 35.4 and 37.0 weeks

littlemsmom 08-14-2012 01:08 PM

My guy is super low as well and keeps feeling like he's getting lower and lower daily.

howmanykids 08-14-2012 06:42 PM

exact same as naturmom!