Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   14, 15 week symptoms? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1432616)

katymf 08-16-2012 04:04 AM

14, 15 week symptoms?

i'm almost 15 weeks and still feel like poo. i still have bouts of nausea, i have been getting a headache everyday for the past 5 days, i'm still not eating alot because alot of foods really turn me off therefore i feel weak and crappy. i have also been super gassy this past week! anyone else feeling better?

rachaeljohnson 08-16-2012 04:39 AM

Re: 14, 15 week symptoms?

i am feeling 80% better but still have moments...i will be 13 weeks on saturday. My ms was very text book, started arond 6 weeks, peeked around 9...better by around 12-13...so sorry you are still feeling so bad.

Mamma527 08-16-2012 06:12 AM

Im 15 weeks and still feel awful. I'm still so exhausted and food still doesn't taste right. I've also been getting bad headaches. I'm hoping this ends soon.

Ainmemphis 08-16-2012 06:39 AM

15 weeks here and my ms was gone at 14 weeks! Thank goodness!! I still get worn out easily and food doesn't really taste the same BUT I'm so hungry all the time I don't care. I'm going to try not to complain because this is soooo much better than before. Still waiting to feel movement.....good luck to everyone still suffering I really feel for you :(

Hunny Bunny Baby 08-16-2012 07:16 AM

:hugs: It stinks to still be sick. I will be 15 weeks on Saturday and am also still sick, but I always stay sick pretty much the whole time, so I'm not surprised. I am still throwing up everyday even with my hg medications...sometimes alot. I am also very gassy lately. Not just annoying, yucky gassy but true gas pain that are driving me mad. I find that exercise & yoga helps me feel better to some degree, so no matter how yucky I feel I have been pushing my self to walk or hop on the elliptical for a bit, and then do a little yoga after. It seems to help my appetite a bit and also relieve the gas pains...not entirely but a little

weesej 08-16-2012 07:31 AM

Still a little sick here, but it is improving rapidly. I just stopped the Zofran 3 days ago. i am not gassy yet, but that usually hits at some point. I end up feeling like volcano Jen...spewing noxious fumes and ready to explode. Sometimes lying on my stomach and then a knee chest position can help relieve the gas (WARNING...do ALONE!)

Hunny Bunny Baby 08-16-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weesej (Post 15551230)
Still a little sick here, but it is improving rapidly. I just stopped the Zofran 3 days ago. i am not gassy yet, but that usually hits at some point. I end up feeling like volcano Jen...spewing noxious fumes and ready to explode. Sometimes lying on my stomach and then a knee chest position can help relieve the gas (WARNING...do ALONE!)

:giggle: I find that rabbit pose helps alot...but um yeah....same warning, alone for sure:blush:

brookglen 08-16-2012 11:32 AM

The gas has definitely turned up a notch but nothing will compare to the plague of gas I was when I was pregnant with my daughter (downward facing dog help a lot). My nausea has been steadily wearing down and only really peaks its head first thing in the morning before I eat, but even then it's nothing I can't deal with. Aside from that I feel really good. I am 15 weeks.

MrsS 08-16-2012 12:09 PM

I'm so sorry for those who are still sick!!

I'll be 13 weeks Tuesday and only have bouts of nausea. Mostly at the thought of cooking. Thankfully we have some frozen soups and things in the basement I can pull up.

My fatigue comes and goes. I just have to remind myself to keep life simple and rest. My emotions are bad some nights and fairly normal others.

Trynitey 08-16-2012 12:15 PM

I'm right there with you. 14wks here and am not feeling very good yet. I still get sick now and then but I have no appetite and nothing ever sounds good either. I've had a headache for about 3 weeks now. I think it's my sinuses though. I go on a cruise mid-Sept so I'm really really hoping I start perking up soon.