Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Pregnancy After Loss (Aug 16-31) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1432652)

yellowitchgrl 08-16-2012 07:59 AM

Pregnancy After Loss (Aug 16-31)

A thread for all the mamas to be who have had a loss

TS8213 08-16-2012 08:26 AM

Another week down in the books for all of us!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum

emeyer76 08-16-2012 08:29 AM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Aug 16-31)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy (Post 15550043)
No lie I bought two bags of Cheetos on saturday :giggle: They were BOGO and I can't even remember the last time I've eaten a cheeto..high school?! They are delish though :drif: Why must these babies want junk :giggle:

<----- JEALOUS! I texted hubbs yesterday and asked him to pick up Cheetos for me and he FAILED. No Cheetos for me. So I tried to eat potato chips and that was a miserable failure :( This bean does not like potatoes in any way, shape or form. And I still can't stop thinking about Cheetos.

Carry on, and ignore the cheeto-crazed pregnant mama over here ;)

TS8213 08-16-2012 09:17 AM

I craved Cheetos a few weeks ago. Mmm, so salty and yummy!!

canadianbakers 08-16-2012 10:03 AM

:wave:
I remember some of you from the s&s chat thread - I'm so happy to see you in this thread! (been lurking and reading this past week)
I'm not absolutely secure in posting, or adding this bean to my siggy... but as of today I've passed the days of all our early losses (well, today was the day of the latest one, but it had started the day before). Obviously I haven't passed the point when we lost Elliana... but that's a long time coming... and I need somewhere to chat and share where someone understands. I'm sure I will post in the April ddc as well, but this is different.

I waited until 4wk6d to take a test, because I had been 6 days late in June (assuming that was from the stress of dealing with my Gram's death), so I was just waiting it out. That and I figured it wouldn't last that long, or this long, so there was no point in "confirming" things, kwim? But that line was definitely there - immediately and much darker than the control line, no squinting necessary.
And now I've just been waiting for it to end. Still not sure it won't - still 3 days until 6wks. But I'm here today anyways.
I can't quite think about what comes if we make it past 6wks and this bean actually sticks. There are a lot of "what ifs", as you all know. I'm terrified and overwhelmed to think about that.

I haven't told DH yet... though I obviously need to, lol. I didn't want to tell him because I didn't want him to stress and worry, which I know he would. I hope he'll understand that when I do tell him, I'm pretty sure he will. Debating whether to tell him today, having passed the other losses, or waiting until actually hitting 6wks. :dunno:

Harmony96 08-16-2012 10:30 AM

Welcome,, Elena. :hugs:

emeyer76 08-16-2012 10:34 AM

Hi Elena! Glad to see you here and :pray: that your little bean is sticky!!

TS8213 08-16-2012 10:49 AM

Welcome! Hoping you've got a sticky bean baking!

emeyer76 08-16-2012 10:56 AM

Fried dill pickles anyone?

I have got to get these food cravings under control :( All I can think about is food lately. Fried, crunchy, gross food that would have never appealed to me before. I am really obsessed these days:(

canadianbakers 08-16-2012 10:58 AM

Thanks mamas.
I don't feel able to be hopeful yet. To be totally honest, I was hoping AF would start sometime through that first late week and then everything would be over. :( I'm just so scared about what might be. I also don't know how I'll manage prenatal anything because I haven't been able to go back to the Dr's office since we got the first u/s report with Elliana. I haven't seen any Drs since she was born. Gives me panic attacks just thinking about it... so I don't! For now thinking about today is enough.