Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Moms of Many or Multiples (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Double stroller suggestions (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1433158)

dzachryrn 08-17-2012 01:44 PM

Double stroller suggestions

I'm in the market for a double stroller, but don't know which way to go. Which strollers are your favorites? I'm looking more towards a sit stand for my 3 y/o. But, I am open to suggestions :)

Hands&Fire Pottery 08-17-2012 01:47 PM

Re: Double stroller suggestions

Love our Joovy Ultralight- it isn't too big of a monster and it is a fun color and very handy unless your 3 year old likes to sleep in a stroller or unless you need to put a lot in a stroller basket. The sit and stand feature is much appreciated by the three year old. The parent organizer and sunshade both work well. It folds and unfolds easily and is not too heavy. Steering is pretty good though gets more challenging with two large children's weight if you do that ever with a friend and wear the baby. It works great with the carseat, though there is little room for a child to sit on the back when it is reclined fully which is needed for the carseat. They can stand easily though. It is definitely not all terrain though.

7 for now 08-17-2012 01:55 PM

I have Mountain Buggy Urban Double in red and love t. It fits through single wide doors and turns on a dime. It is on the pricey side and heavy hough. I don't use it everyday.

My everyday stroller is a Peg Perego Pliko P3. It has the footboard for another little one I ride on.

dagmomma 08-17-2012 02:02 PM

I love my BOB!!!! I know it is a jogging stroller but I never had any issues with it going anywhere and it turns so easy!!!

abunchoflemons 08-17-2012 02:03 PM

I have comfort lite tandem by fisher price I likel. I bough used to holder for parent is missing. I can see why you would think on sit & stand. My two are going to be 2 yrs about apart & mine will fit them both. Lots I have seen don't have both shade covers & mine does but not 2 food trays for kids but lookin into the ones that have snaps that hold on for later since my parts aren't made anymore for mine & I don't know if in general another would work.

yellowitchgrl 08-17-2012 02:26 PM

Phil and teds with the doubles attachment. I've had several different double strollers, hated them all, loved this one and I may just be buried with it ;)

KatrinaLoves 08-17-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dagmomma
I love my BOB!!!! I know it is a jogging stroller but I never had any issues with it going anywhere and it turns so easy!!!

Ditto! We waited until the annual membership sale at REI and got it 20% AND then we used our dividend toward it. Out of pocket cost was less than we'd have paid for a single. It's a beast, but it maneuvers around better than cheap and lighter strollers, so it evens out.

luvsviola 08-17-2012 05:33 PM

I love the Baby Jogger City Mini. :) Easy fold, awesome canopy, and turns on a dime.

Pyrodjm 08-18-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvsviola (Post 15558300)
I love the Baby Jogger City Mini. :) Easy fold, awesome canopy, and turns on a dime.

This!!! So light, fits through standard single doors, 50lbs weight limit for each seat.

Mistymama 08-18-2012 11:29 AM

Anyone tried the Mountain Buggy Duet?