Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Hemp Fitted & Winged Prefold Testers- UPDATE IN POST #1 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1434089)

BattleBuddies 08-20-2012 10:21 AM

Hemp Fitted & Winged Prefold Testers- UPDATE IN POST #1

There may be a delay of a couple days, and I may be unreachable for a couple days thanks to storm Isaac. Stay safe everyone!

Who wants to see more products available from Battle Buddies?!? If you would like to sign up for a tester slot for HEMP FITTEDS or WINGED PREFOLDS, please sign up here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...uYqE_QXns/edit

FIVE people may sign up for hemp fitteds, and FIVE people may sign up for winged prefolds. If more than 5 sign up for either of these, then priority will go to the first 5 who pay their invoices. You are welcome to sign up to test both, but it does count separately. Tester prices are as follows:

Newborn Hemp fitted tester- $10ppd

OS Hemp fitted tester- $12ppd

Preemie, newborn, and small winged prefolds- $4ppd

Medium, large, and extra large winged prefolds- $6ppd

qsefthuko 08-20-2012 10:30 AM

Re: Hemp Fitted & Winged Prefold Testers Needed

I am interested in trying a fitted. I would actually prefer to have it without the rise snaps. My little one wears larges. It is doubtful we would need the rise snaps.

BattleBuddies 08-20-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qsefthuko (Post 15568247)
I am interested in trying a fitted. I would actually prefer to have it without the rise snaps. My little one wears larges. It is doubtful we would need the rise snaps.

Ok, just make a note on the doc, in the "size" square, so I'll remember. :goodvibes:

BattleBuddies 08-21-2012 09:56 AM

All invoices up to this point have been sent. If you didnt receive yours, please check the doc to make sure your PP addy is correct. Also, I added an extra spot to specify whether you prefer snaps or snapless, and whether or not you need fold down rise snaps. :)

10Newtons 08-30-2012 10:57 AM

Re: Hemp Fitted & Winged Prefold Testers- UPDATE IN POST #1

are your slots full? If not, I would love to try a fitted!

BattleBuddies 08-30-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10Newtons (Post 15614504)
are your slots full? If not, I would love to try a fitted!

I believe there is at least one fitted slot that hasnt been paid, and per the rules up there ^^^ the slot goes to first 5 to pay their invoices, so go ahead and add yourself to the doc! :) Its nothing personal about those that havent paid their slots, and Id be happy to work with them later if that would help them get the time to pay, but I need to get these moving along, and due to me letting people choose gender preferences and such, Im making them to order as they are paid. :goodvibes:

10Newtons 08-30-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BattleBuddies (Post 15615544)
I believe there is at least one fitted slot that hasnt been paid, and per the rules up there ^^^ the slot goes to first 5 to pay their invoices, so go ahead and add yourself to the doc! :) Its nothing personal about those that havent paid their slots, and Id be happy to work with them later if that would help them get the time to pay, but I need to get these moving along, and due to me letting people choose gender preferences and such, Im making them to order as they are paid. :goodvibes:

I added myself...but I am not sure that I did it correctly. :headscratch:

BattleBuddies 08-30-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10Newtons (Post 15615602)
I added myself...but I am not sure that I did it correctly. :headscratch:

Looks good. I just invoiced you.

All paid orders will be completed this weekend, and shipped on Tuesday (since Monday is a holiday). I wanted these to go out before the weekend, but unfortunately we are staying in a place where the power goes out ALL.THE.TIME. so storms that give us a lot of rain or wind knocks us out. :/

thoughtfulmama 01-05-2013 09:49 PM

Any pics mama?