Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Unclaimed?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435189)

mms1972 08-23-2012 06:37 AM

Unclaimed??

I bought a diaper on Spots the other day........yesterday i noticed it says "unclaimed" in PP? I've emailed the seller thru Spots and the email in PP yesterday but so far no response....what do i do if they don't get back to me? There is no option to cancel....i guess i would have to open a dispute? Weird!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum

qberry 08-23-2012 07:14 AM

That's weird that their isn't a cancel. I've had it happen to me and was able to do it that way. I assume just filing a claim should work.

mms1972 08-23-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qberry
That's weird that their isn't a cancel. I've had it happen to me and was able to do it that way. I assume just filing a claim should work.

I know...i wonder if it is only an option to cancel for a certain period of time......i didn't notice it was unclaimed until yesterday morning when i went to check for a shipping notice. I guess if i don't hear anything today i'll just file a claim.

mysticmomma1879 08-23-2012 07:52 AM

Are you both in the same country?

ashley84 08-23-2012 08:21 AM

Re: Unclaimed??

I've had a payment sit unclaimed twice. The first time it was a DS FSOT transaction and I typed the seller email addy wrong. The second time, I bought from an online store through their checkout system and it sat unclaimed for a few days but then went though.

It's weird that it would be unclaimed via HC. That should just automatically go into the seller's account. Is it a new seller? Could they have possibly entered their email addy incorrectly? Could there be a freeze on their PP account?

mms1972 08-23-2012 08:50 AM

She has other stuff listed as well and some sold...has feedback too...only 5 but all positive. It just seems weird, if she is trying to sell stuff when u get a sold notice wouldn't u check PP? Or contact the buyer at least?

I_run_with_scissors 08-23-2012 10:45 AM

Re: Unclaimed??

thats really weird, I wonder if maybe you sent it to the wrong addy (maybe she mis typed her email or something) id call paypal, they can probably cancel it right away over the phone

mms1972 08-23-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_run_with_scissors
thats really weird, I wonder if maybe you sent it to the wrong addy (maybe she mis typed her email or something) id call paypal, they can probably cancel it right away over the phone

I think that has to be it too.....but i've also tried contacting thru HC and the email in PP ...one should be right i would think, i'm going to have to call pp as soon as i get time!