Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Still sleeping on belly? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435269)

katymf 08-23-2012 10:09 AM

Still sleeping on belly?

I will be 16 weeks sunday and i can still sleep on my belly comfortably!! by 14 weeks with DS i couldnt. i am guessing that since there is more fat on my belly then last time that it acts as a cushion? LOL. im just really surprised

You Tell 'Em 08-23-2012 11:35 AM

Re: Still sleeping on belly?

I haven't been able to sleep on my belly for a long time since I bed shared with YDD and she nursed throughout the night, she needed easy access. :) But since she's in her own bed now I still don't find it comfortable, I sleep on my side sorta cuddled with a pillow, so half side/half belly? But I can lay on my stomach on the floor (while watching TV, reading books, etc.) as long as I have a pillow under my chest to help prop me up comfortably.

jackobeano 08-23-2012 12:13 PM

I haven't been able to sleep on my belly for quite some time now, but my belly popped out fast :giggle:

rachaeljohnson 08-23-2012 12:46 PM

i do but put a pillow under my side a bit...although i have through about 30 weeks with all of them. :) I am such a tummy sleeper it's crazy.

808mamaof3 08-23-2012 12:53 PM

I wish I could, but its uncomfortable. I've been side sleeping, but putting my pregnancy pillow slightly under my belly as I can feel my round ligament stretch if its not supported. I've always had low tone/loose ligaments and pregnancy..esp. this one is sending my ligaments and joints over the edge.

Sarahknavy 08-23-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by You Tell 'Em (Post 15582653)
I haven't been able to sleep on my belly for a long time since I bed shared with YDD and she nursed throughout the night, she needed easy access. :) But since she's in her own bed now I still don't find it comfortable, I sleep on my side sorta cuddled with a pillow, so half side/half belly? But I can lay on my stomach on the floor (while watching TV, reading books, etc.) as long as I have a pillow under my chest to help prop me up comfortably.

This is me... after my first pregnancy, I don't find belly sleeping comfortable. Even though I used to belly sleep...

kaylabelle05 08-23-2012 02:39 PM

Yup and I probably will for a long time. I was able to with DD until 30 weeks (no belly).

loveramongstars 08-23-2012 03:51 PM

So far yes. More like side/tummy sleeping. Its never been comfortable like that before. What am I gonna do when I can't anymore?

Sent from my Inspire. Hope everything makes sense!

JennTheMomma 08-23-2012 05:47 PM

I sleep on my belly too :)

Hunny Bunny Baby 08-23-2012 07:35 PM

I try to sleep on my side with a pillow, but I always wake up on my belly anyway