Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   January Mama's ISO: NB Diapers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435668)

CM6755 08-24-2012 11:26 AM

January Mama's ISO: NB Diapers

I am due in mid November and I have a HUGE stash of high-end and WAHM NB fluff I will be getting rid of after baby grows out of them. I wanted to post a heads-up here for those of you who are worried about being able to afford to get your stash ready. The prices will be very affordable and the diapers should be still in great condition, if not, I will adjust the pricing to reflect damages/wear/stains. I went bonkers buying up any good/great deals I could b/c I was scared that I wouldn't have the time to build my stash, that's why I wanted to share this little note. I don't think it would be fair to allow some of you to 'call dibs' or anything, but if I am allowed to, I will post here as a comment on this thread letting you know when I will post them for sale in the FSOT. I would like to make sure these go to a Mama who is truly in need of some peace of mind knowing that she can hold-off on the stash for a bit. I realize that good deals are hard to pass up even for those of us who are not on a super tight budget but it is very important to me that someone who is having financial issues gets these, instead of someone looking to pay as little as possible but can afford more. I am not trying to offend anyone, just pass the word on about the stash. I have 10lb + babies so these will be outgrown FAST! I have all sorts of styles and brands as this is my 1st time CDing and I was advised to get an assortment to see what works.

Thank you very much in advance. So, if you are having some issues with money being too tight to buy right now, you can rest assured that there WILL be a HUGE NB stash of nice fluff available in December/January.

mayliz 08-31-2012 08:48 PM

Thanks! I'm one of those confused/overwhelmed ones. Will keep checking.

princebro 10-11-2012 03:59 PM

Re: January Mama's ISO: NB Diapers

Hi, I am right with you on feeling overwhelmed. Can I ask where you got all the great deals or did you buy most on this site? I guess my biggest fear is I'm going to pay all this money and then give up on it or not like it.

CM6755 10-11-2012 04:31 PM

I bought 90% on this site. Some new on Co-Ops, most used. I got lucky with most of mine, I have heard stories of super shady transactions, so as always...be smart when buying 'sight unseen'.

dangadadanga 01-03-2013 12:49 PM

Hi, I am also new to the site. Can you share some pointers on figuring out which transactions are shady and which ones are good?
I was thinking of buying some diapers also but now I am afraid :)

Thanks!
Maya

cristy_1996 01-03-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangadadanga
Hi, I am also new to the site. Can you share some pointers on figuring out which transactions are shady and which ones are good?
I was thinking of buying some diapers also but now I am afraid :)

Thanks!
Maya

Maya, just look at people's feedback. I usually don't make big purchases from newbies. I have bought singles though from mamas who have some feedback.

american_mommy 01-04-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cristy_1996 (Post 16111360)
Maya, just look at people's feedback. I usually don't make big purchases from newbies. I have bought singles though from mamas who have some feedback.

I agree on not purchasing big lots from newbies. It makes me nervous. I know everyone starts somewhere but I am not as trusting as I used to be.

hendrixbri 01-04-2013 12:50 PM

So far -- knock on wood--- I've had good experiences with purchasing on here! I'm just sad at how fast some things seem to go... like snappis!

avonrepmi 10-12-2013 06:21 AM

When you are going to post them, would you be willing to PM me about them. I am looking for them. We didn't do NB with the others, but this one has medical issues and will be small, so I KNOW we will need them.

And the more affordable the better for us. I don't even want to see the medical bills we are already occurring with this pregnancy.