Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What are/were your most craved foods during pregnancy? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435692)

lovewool 08-24-2012 11:11 AM

What are/were your most craved foods during pregnancy?

I'd like to know what all you pregnant mamas have been craving, and what gender you're having if you know! Or what foods mamas craved when they were pregnant and what gender they ended up having.

My cravings:
bacon, spanakopita, eggs, avocado

eta: breakfast sandwiches: bacon, egg, and cheese on english muffin!

we're having a surprise.

abunchoflemons 08-24-2012 11:16 AM

Re: What are your most craved foods during this pregnancy?

Ramen, md hamburger, potatoes, chilli....nothing chicken......

abunchoflemons 08-24-2012 11:17 AM

Noodles like spagetti too.

loveramongstars 08-24-2012 12:14 PM

Italian, donuts (i hate them), mexican

Sent from my Inspire. Hope everything makes sense!

Edensmomma 08-24-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovewool (Post 15587086)
I'd like to know what all you pregnant mamas have been craving, and what gender you're having if you know!

My cravings:

we're having a surprise.

I guess you are having a BOY! :D

Edensmomma 08-24-2012 12:25 PM

Currently I crave pretzels dipped in Nutella. :yummy: But really any carb is delicious.

lovewool 08-24-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edensmomma (Post 15587475)
Currently I crave pretzels dipped in Nutella. :yummy: But really any carb is delicious.

mmmm pretzels dipped in nutella sounds amazing. All I wanted in the first trimester was carbs. I'm pretty sure there were days where I ate nothing but carbs. LOL

I am wondering if I'm having a boy too.. My first was a boy and I craved similar things, not much for sweets last time or this time so far.

kelpie169 08-24-2012 12:33 PM

Having a girl. Cravings are all over the map but the predominant ones are spicy stuff, garlic, and butter. Like Paula Deen would have a stroke I she saw how muh butter I use on my bagels. Oh and coke slushies. Coke is he ONlY thing thr will quell the nausea and he slushie part...I dunno. Oh and sushi! And Thai. Dang it now I'm hungry!

EuphoricDysphoria 08-24-2012 12:44 PM

Apples. And they have to be red delicious or Fiji. I think I ate 5 in one day at one point!
Chocolate. I don't give into this one as much.

Oh and the baby is a girl.

MacMama 08-24-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovewool (Post 15587086)
I'd like to know what all you pregnant mamas have been craving, and what gender you're having if you know!

My cravings:

we're having a surprise.

All of those things too for me! I always crave meat and eggs and salty/fatty foods when I'm pregnant. I had to cut out dairy already to clean out my system before nursing, so now it's just fat and meat. Weird, because I'm practically a vegetarian when I'm not pregnant. I do tend to have low iron levels though, so I think my body is just making sure they stay high. I don't know what I'm having... but hopefully I will soon!