Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Healthy Living and Weightloss (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Weight watchers~weekly threads? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1436602)

jaelynsmommy61607 08-26-2012 09:58 PM

Weight watchers~weekly threads?

I joined weight watchers last week. I was hoping some others are doing it and would like to chat.:goodvibes:

I'm nursing my 2 month old still so I get 14 extra points a day. Im glad Im starting off with so many points. I haven't felt hungry at all! Even though it hasnt been a full week I weighted myself today and I've lost 5 lbs! :lostit:

Hopefully we can start a weekly chat:thumbsup:

l_Kimmie_l 08-27-2012 06:39 AM

Re: Weight watchers~weekly threads?

I am doing WW watchers, too! I have gone from 172 to 163 since starting. I have been eating a ton of fruit and veggies with my full on protein at night. It has been working great! I lost over 60 lbs the last time after DS3.

AVDesigns 08-27-2012 06:22 PM

I'm doing WW but I haven't joined. I have one of the books and use the calculator I found online. I want to join the online version, but I'm not paying that sign up fee...so maybe if they run a special.

I only get 22 points according to my calculations and I used them all up today. I'm craving an ice cream cone but holding off. I guess doing WW will help me lose weight and go to bed earlier. When I stay up late to watch tv or hang out online, I want to eat. LOL

opheliaspins 08-27-2012 06:41 PM

I have done WW's many times in the past. I am not currently signed up because I'm being cheap, but I'm more or less doing the Simply Filling technique.

l_Kimmie_l 08-28-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVDesigns (Post 15601721)
I'm doing WW but I haven't joined. I have one of the books and use the calculator I found online. I want to join the online version, but I'm not paying that sign up fee...so maybe if they run a special.

I only get 22 points according to my calculations and I used them all up today. I'm craving an ice cream cone but holding off. I guess doing WW will help me lose weight and go to bed earlier. When I stay up late to watch tv or hang out online, I want to eat. LOL

That is the old point system which is not in use. If you are using that one fruit is a point per cup, verses free on the new system. You can buy a calculator for $15 and do the plan with no meetings or sign up from home using the new points system. Most people have 26 points per day, 49 extra per week, and if you are nursing, 14 extra.

I am down to 163.1 so I lost .6 pounds yesterday! I am hoping to see 159 soon. I would love to get out of the 160s finally. I stall there every time for what seems like forever.

snorris2 09-02-2012 07:26 PM

I was thinking of signing back up for this. Did they update the point system again recently?

jaelynsmommy61607 09-02-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snorris2
I was thinking of signing back up for this. Did they update the point system again recently?

I believe it was updated in 2011. I've found you can do it for free without signing up. The point calculators are $8 and there is a website that estimates your points for you. I like being able to track on the app. But I may switch over.

Today was my second weight in. In two weeks I've lost 10lbs! I'm going to start taking progress pictures.

l_Kimmie_l 09-03-2012 08:04 AM

I have lost 11 lbs so far with 30 more to go! My 1st goal is 152, so 9 more pounds.

CherryPie 09-03-2012 06:48 PM

is there a free point app somewhere?

Mrs.stephens2010 09-04-2012 10:05 PM

I'd love a weekly thread, I just started WW today! 30 pounds to go!