Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTA - Trying To Avoid (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Reluctantly TTA.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437181)

Pikemommy 08-28-2012 01:03 PM

Reluctantly TTA....

I really want a #4. DH isn't 100% sure he doesn't so there is hope and we aren't doing anything permanent. Just NFP and condoms during fertile times. I'd be ready to start TTC now but understand DH's hesitations, so for now I wait....albeit impatiently!
I originally wanted to wait until Spring 2014 to TTC but the itch is bad and I'm hoping DH will be on board Spring 2013....a mama can hope right :thumbsup:

So... here I sit on the TTA board praying DH forgets to put on a helmet :giggle: Anyone else leaving the TTA up to their spouse while praying under the table for an oops?

Leaner 08-28-2012 02:58 PM

Re: Reluctantly TTA....

Me! ME! ME! But I doubt we'll ever have #4. :( Every month I cross my fingers that one of the swimmers got in. ;) He would be good if it happened I know. Just doesn't want to try for another (and admit that he wants another.)

eliz7 08-28-2012 08:12 PM

Me too!! I have 3 with xdh and one dd with dh. I REALLY want ydd to have a sibling her age. Dh wants another but financially it will be tough and he's the responsible one, so I just hope for an oops. We just use wd so I know there is a chance!! I keep my fingers crossed each month. I'm 38 so time is running out:(

koden1977 09-10-2012 08:58 PM

That's me!!! We have 4 beautiful kiddos, but I'd LOVE one more! He won't get the snip, and doesn't want me to go on BC pills. Oh and hates using a condom too....uh that doesn't leave much left :giggle: so we use the withdrawal method, and I just hope that he's a second too late one of these times :blush:

mommy2colin 09-11-2012 01:25 PM

ME!!! I so want a #3 (and maybe a #4) but DH isn't opposed to the idea, but now just isn't the time. I got preggers with my other 2 on BC (yes taking it every day, same time all the stuff you're supposed to do) and right now we're just using condoms so I definitely have the thought sometimes of of another LO. I know DH would be fine with it if it does happen it's just not being planned right now. It's so hard to see other friends who are preggers now, but snuggling some little babies helps the baby fever :)

K&C'smom 09-11-2012 01:33 PM

We have 3 and I want 4. DH is willing but not now. I think I have him convinced to try in December. I know 3 mos is not a long time to wait but I am ready now. So every month I do secretly hope and last month we did have 2x where DH didn't put on a condom and I had convinced myself that a baby was on its way but guess it wasn't the right time cause AF came. So here I sit waiting.

Pikemommy 09-20-2012 03:30 PM

So the chances I'm pregnant are slim to none, but I am 3 days late. I tested this AM on a DS test and it was BFN. DH has been out of town most of the month and we only DTD once using a condom. I hate it when I want to be pregnant, know I can't be, and AF is late. It's like a cruel joke!

mommy2colin 09-20-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pikemommy (Post 15709172)
So the chances I'm pregnant are slim to none, but I am 3 days late. I tested this AM on a DS test and it was BFN. DH has been out of town most of the month and we only DTD once using a condom. I hate it when I want to be pregnant, know I can't be, and AF is late. It's like a cruel joke!

awww ((HUGS)) momma! I SO know the feeling and it is like a horrible joke. :bighug:

K&C'smom 09-21-2012 02:06 PM

yes and when I am late I seem to be able to make anything into a pregnancy symptom even if the test is negative. :giggle:

mommy2colin 09-21-2012 10:37 PM

Yeah totally happened to me about 2 months ago and I was hoping to get a BFP but no dice. Hugs mama.