Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   6 posts? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437509)

DGFamily 08-29-2012 09:10 AM

6 posts?
 
Hi. Newbie here and asking for clarification on the 6 posts before being able to private message someone and the 30 posts before putting anything in the marketplace. Is the 6 new threads? Or replies? Or something I am missing! I have replied to about 10 posts and started 4-5 new threads and it still says I can't PM anyone. Thanks for the help!

keen1981 08-29-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGFamily
Hi. Newbie here and asking for clarification on the 6 posts before being able to private message someone and the 30 posts before putting anything in the marketplace. Is the 6 new threads? Or replies? Or something I am missing! I have replied to about 10 posts and started 4-5 new threads and it still says I can't PM anyone. Thanks for the help!

Replys are fine, but anything in the sale forums does not count :) and the welcome thread might not either. Just go thru the parenting forum and try to comment on a handful of things :)

Fishie Kisses 08-29-2012 09:16 AM

Re: 6 posts?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by keen1981 (Post 15608993)
Replys are fine, but anything in the sale forums does not count :) and the welcome thread might not either. Just go thru the parenting forum and try to comment on a handful of things :)

this. And posts in the Introduction section dont count either :)

keen1981 08-29-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses

this. And posts in the Introduction section dont count either :)

Right!!! ;) (I'm closing in on you fishie!! Lol! Not really though. Sigh)

DGFamily 08-29-2012 09:17 AM

Thank you very much. This is helpful!!!

Fishie Kisses 08-29-2012 09:26 AM

Re: 6 posts?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by keen1981 (Post 15609008)
Right!!! ;) (I'm closing in on you fishie!! Lol! Not really though. Sigh)

:giggle:

Kmayuk 09-13-2012 01:06 PM

Re: 6 posts?
 
I am trying to get enough posts to sell some items as well. I understand the process, but am usually much more of a silent observer!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors