Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What's in your Diaper Bag??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437627)

*Kai&Mommy* 08-29-2012 02:02 PM

What's in your Diaper Bag???

Just curious what other mom's pack or what you feel is important to carry with you.

AnimalHouse 08-29-2012 02:37 PM

Re: What's in your Diaper Bag???

I keep a large diaper bag in the car at all times, fully stocked. It has one change of clothes for DS1 and DS2 (including socks and underwear), and three changes of clothes for DS3 (he has GERD and still refluxes a lot). It also has five diapers and a travel pack of wipes, and three receiving blankets that I use as blankets/burp clothes/cleaning towels. I think that's it.

In my purse, I carry one receiving blanket, two diapers, and all my stuff (cell phone, check book, wallet, chapstick).

sanddimarie 08-29-2012 02:40 PM

I'm a slacker now. When my son was younger, the diaper bag was packed full.
I keep a wetbag and usually about three diapers in there. A few dry wipes. and my wallet.
If we're going somewhere, it'll have a straw cup and some snacks. Maybe a receiving blanket so I don't have to put his bottom on the dirty changing areas.
I'm terrible about remembering clothes though. lol

ETA - I do have two cheap covers and a few flats in my car for emergency reasons. Like going to the zoo and forgetting diapers... lol

mumtothem 08-29-2012 02:48 PM

Well when the boys were little I had a suitcase for a diaper bag.Now not so much but more bags!In the car we have disposable diapers and wipes, cloth diapers, a change of clothes and first aid kit in there at all times.If we are going to the store I put 2 cups in my purse and go.If they are going to grandmas or we are going out for the whole day we take the big diaper bag with 2 changes of clothes, first aid kit, snack/ food, wet bag with cds and wipes, small toys and books, hand sanitizer, wet wipes.

sisu 08-29-2012 03:07 PM

My diaper bag is the back seat of my car, lol, and it contains about 6 CDs, 10 disposables, a pack of wipes, a wet bag, 2 sippies, some snacks, about 3 different outfits for each kid, books, toys, and my camera. :giggle:

waterisntsomething 08-29-2012 03:29 PM

I use a bookbag, it usually has 5 or 6 prefolds, 2 or 3 covers (I never use them all but I like to be prepared), my wallet, deodorant, changing pad, a change of clothes for DS, wipes (disposable right now), cell phone, wet bag, and my mei tai. I don't carry a purse anymore.

ARogers 08-29-2012 03:35 PM

A couple CDs (pockets), snacks, sanitizer, band aids, change of clothes, benadryl & ibuprofen.

champatlife 08-29-2012 03:59 PM

Double

champatlife 08-29-2012 04:01 PM

Diapers, wipes, change of clothes, ssnacks, unblock, bug spray, book, two crayons in a plastic baggy, paper or notebook, stacking cups, sometimes a wooden puzzle, my littles sheet, if I know we are going to lunch or paint pottery, a wet washcloth in a plastic bag. Oh and sunglasses.

joyous 08-29-2012 04:31 PM

I'm pretty minimalist these days. I usually just put one diaper, a small wipes case and a wetbag in my regular cross body bag. I always have an extra diaper or two and an extra outfit in the car. If we're going out to eat i'll bring a bib.

If it's a longer outing, like the zoo or anything more than 3 hours, I'll bring the actual diaper bag, and pack some snacks, more diapers, and a change of clothes.