Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Friday! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1438185)

~whitehologram~ 08-31-2012 01:38 AM

Basically it's Friday!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 08-31-2012 01:40 AM

Re: Basically it's Friday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 15616865)
Mmm, that chicken looks delicious!! Today I finished off the bottle of body wash that I bought at Target the first day I arrived in NM. :giggle:

Our car dealership just called to tell us that they found us a car! Woohoo!! :yay: We are going in tomorrow at 3pm to pick it up.

:yay: for the new car!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 15616937)
Fun Mel. Cant wait for a picture

Jerry and MH rolled in really late 6:45...he ran out of gas and did not have his phone...wont likely forget it again!

Oh dear...it usually takes something like that happening to make sure you dont forget though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 15617008)
Oh man, that sucks! How did everyone like the manicotti?

I an excited for the car. I need to take a bunch of pics for my dad, so there will be some on FB. I will also take pictures of my class tomorrow and I'll email them to anyone who would like to see (I don't feel comfortable putting them on Facebook.) I know Janine and my MIL will want to see. :giggle:

Very excited for you!!!!

jwjbbrown 08-31-2012 06:43 AM

I want pictures of the car and the classroom!

lemurmommies 08-31-2012 06:58 AM

Okay! I will post car pics on FB. Classroom pics I will email.

We are up and at 'em, though it was slow going this morning. We are all tired. Oh well. Next week we'll really have to get in gear. E will be getting on the bus just after 7:20. Yawn. Early!

We're getting ready to take E to camp, hit Staples, work in my classroom for a while, go to the grocery store, get the car, maybe buy a second booster seat and tidy the house enough that it is presentable for a few friend's coming over tonight. Eeep! Big day ahead!

Happy Friday everyone.

jacksmommy1 08-31-2012 07:16 AM

have fun mel!!!!!!!!

and i have to work today

~whitehologram~ 08-31-2012 07:55 AM

Have fun Mel.

Sorry Kari.

I've just finished work... Having a little rest and a drink before I change my top, go to the bank and then to get my hair cut.

Sent from my SG-S2 using DS Forum.

jwjbbrown 08-31-2012 08:12 AM

Good morning at school now.

Everyone was slow going in our house this morning. Tired folks for sure. TGIF

Dinner is homemade pizza and leftovers of the manicotti. Everyone liked it. I found it a bit salty but that was a sauce issue. I just need to use a different sauce in the future.

redgirlsmama 08-31-2012 08:17 AM

Morning ladies!
I wanna see classroom pics too!
I just woke up! DH had to help SIL with chores. $20 says he did the minimal amount of work in the haymound and I will have to do double work when I go up there. :giggle2:
Mel, if E complains tell him that there are little girls in the USA that get on a bus at 6:53! That is way early. Here is hoping that Lydia sleeps through Mari getting up and ready for school.

slaloms 08-31-2012 08:45 AM

Morning :wave:

I want to see pics of the car and classroom too!

:)

slaloms 08-31-2012 08:48 AM

I'm awake, not really up yet. DH usually gets up with the kids. This morning as they're getting up he asked me if I would. I was up late last night. He knew that. I'm annoyed. Anyway, Im just not a good morning person and need more warning.