Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Help me find an AIO diaper I love (please!) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1438473)

wordmama 08-31-2012 08:39 PM

Help me find an AIO diaper I love (please!)

I'm tired of stuffing pockets, matching up inserts and folding flats and prefolds. Can someone help me find an AIO to love? I've tried BGs and Monkey Doodlez and wasn't a fan of either. I'm looking for something to fit my three month-old 12lb DD. Open to sized and OS cuts. I LOVED her Lil Joeys and would be interested in something similar. It's been a while since I bought any new diapers so I'm looking to the experts for advice! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

lildutch1 08-31-2012 08:47 PM

Re: Help me find an AIO diaper I love (please!)

The BGE's are the only AIO I have come to like, I'm not a fan of freetimes. I have tried several other brands but have not been able to beat the fit if the BGE. I will be interested to see the other suggestions since my daycare will ONLY use AIO's and BGE's can get pricey and do not hold up well to abuse...

QHoneyB 08-31-2012 09:07 PM

I haven't used many. I liked BGE okay, except for poop in the soaker :yuck: I liked grovia AIO. But i really prefer as quick dry as possible, so for this coming babe I've got half a dozen swaddlebees one size. Looks like it'll be a lot easier to spray and will dry more quickly, but no baby yet so no reviews yet!

MaryInPinedale 08-31-2012 09:19 PM

I have some bum ware extremes (bwx) in my stash. They are a very easy aio. They are lined with micro suede and the poop literally falls off it into the toilet. No spraying needed! I love the option of the brown inner lining, no stains and they still look brand new.

lrgs 08-31-2012 09:50 PM

I would try Peachy Green and BGE

KaseyW 08-31-2012 09:58 PM

I love my bottombumpers! We have some of the side snap sized and they are really trim! I'm waiting for DD to get a little bigger so I can justify buying more in the next size up! I really want to try peachy greens too, I've heard good things (and their new colors/patterns just came out)!

KaseyW 08-31-2012 10:00 PM

Oh, and my bottombumpers dry really fast (one cycle)!

KingsDaughter76 08-31-2012 11:10 PM

Swaddlebees simplex onesize! Love them- very trim and has the option for stay dry against baby... check them out!

Minniebees 09-01-2012 06:39 AM

Very Baby made my favorite AIO's. I never see anyone making them anymore, just the fitteds. Bumware are great, also, so I'm going to get some for the newbie.

wordmama 09-01-2012 07:32 AM

Thanks for the suggestions ladies! I'm off to look them up. Keep those reviews coming!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum