Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   How are you all doing? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1439706)

marliah 09-04-2012 12:57 PM

How are you all doing?
 
Just wanted to check in with you all :) we were such a chatty group while pregnant, then babies come and life gets busy! Just wanted to let you all know I was thinking of you!

We are doing well, had a bit of a wwighht gain issue to start but now little M seems to be doing just fine. She is so sweet and her siblings just love her! She's very content if she is being held :)

rosenfried2 09-04-2012 04:50 PM

Doing well here too..can't believe Norah is 6 wks already!

mabelinoad 09-04-2012 07:17 PM

Re: How are you all doing?
 
Marliah, I'd love to see a pic!


Unfortunately, i think FB absorbed most ladies over there and we seem to forget to check in here:blush:


Adrienne's doing well! 7wks this Friday:wub: She's just like my other two, a slow grower, but doing well BFing!

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/a...23606431_o.jpg
Heres Ade a couple days ago

Mamata3 09-04-2012 10:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Good over on my side to. Paxton is 7 weeks :)

mabelinoad 09-05-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamata3
Good over on my side to. Paxton is 7 weeks :)

:giggle:

Mrs.stephens2010 09-05-2012 08:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 118645

I was due in July, but had a surprise June baby. Can't believe he'll be 10 weeks on Friday!

keegen456 09-05-2012 11:43 PM

Re: How are you all doing?
 
We are doing ok. Evangeline has pretty bad reflux but she is still gaining weight and is a chunky monkey! She will be 2 months tomorrow.

mabelinoad 09-06-2012 08:28 AM

Re: How are you all doing?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs.stephens2010 (Post 15644139)
Attachment 118645

I was due in July, but had a surprise June baby. Can't believe he'll be 10 weeks on Friday!

aww, what a cutie!!

remrath 09-06-2012 09:57 AM

Re: How are you all doing?
 
My cutie is doing fine but it looks like I'm going to have to have reconstructive surgery if insurance will cover it b/c my midwife didn't put a couple of stitches where she should have :(
My chunky monkey looks like a 4 month old. He's prob 14 lbs since last friday he was over 13.
will have to come back to post a recent pic

Mrs.stephens2010 09-06-2012 11:49 AM

Re: How are you all doing?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by remrath (Post 15645912)
My cutie is doing fine but it looks like I'm going to have to have reconstructive surgery if insurance will cover it b/c my midwife didn't put a couple of stitches where she should have :(
My chunky monkey looks like a 4 month old. He's prob 14 lbs since last friday he was over 13.
will have to come back to post a recent pic

I'm sorry :0(


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors