Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Best prefold? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1440328)

prettyduck0324 09-05-2012 10:52 PM

Best prefold?

What are the best type of prefold? Thanks

yogamama28 09-06-2012 04:49 AM

Green mountain diapers prefolds are what I like.

babymakes3.4.5.... 09-06-2012 06:09 AM

I'm actually living the diaper rite prefolds I just got! Every bit as comparable to the GMD in softness and quality!

d_arnold 09-06-2012 07:38 AM

Re: Best prefold?

You will get so many different answers on this one!

We use the Osocozy Better Fit prefolds and love them. They quilt up nicely and are super soft. This week I ordered a couple of bamboo prefolds from Nickis Diapers to try.

ducky5306 09-06-2012 07:39 AM

I have some indian prefolds from cotton babies. they were free to me (and brand new) so i like them :)

BirthdayMama 09-06-2012 08:00 AM

I have had GMDs, Little Lions, and the bamboo Imagines. It seems to me a prefold is a prefold. They all do the job just fine. The Imagines run a little smaller than I like, though.

sweetest 09-06-2012 08:01 AM

I just ordered some medium Diaper Rite prefolds and they are amazing! They are unbelievably soft and super quilty.

I had Imagine NB and GMD smalls... they aren't nearly as soft (but they are quilty and work just fine). Before I tried the DR prefolds I never understood all the fuss about soft prefolds - they all seemed pretty much the same to me. Now I get it... I wish I had had DR for my NB and Small prefolds too!

lynn97 09-06-2012 08:02 AM

Diaper Rites are my favorites. They are so soft and quilty. I also have GMDs and they're fine, jut not as nice as my DRs.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

sweetest 09-06-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BirthdayMama (Post 15645448)
I have had GMDs, Little Lions, and the bamboo Imagines. It seems to me a prefold is a prefold. They all do the job just fine. The Imagines run a little smaller than I like, though.

I felt the same way until I tried the Diaper Rite prefolds :lostit:

Also I thought I would mention to the OP... not sure if you are looking for NB size but the Imagine NB prefold has fewer layers than the others. This could be an advantage or a disavantage depending on how you look at it... less bulk but also less absorbant. I used them and they worked just fine though!

lynn97 09-06-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetest

I felt the same way until I tried the Diaper Rite prefolds :lostit:

Also I thought I would mention to the OP... not sure if you are looking for NB size but the Imagine NB prefold has fewer layers than the others. This could be an advantage or a disavantage depending on how you look at it... less bulk but also less absorbant. I used them and they worked just fine though!

I didn't know this about Imagines. Is this true w/all of their PFs or just the nb?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum