Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Most absorbent AIO??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1440911)

jalbrecht89 09-07-2012 03:02 PM

Most absorbent AIO???
 
What is your absolute favorite AIO for absorbancy on a heavy wetter?

lynn97 09-07-2012 03:10 PM

Our BGEs are pretty absorbent and I have some Swaddlebees Simplex on the way as well, which I've he's good things about. I don't think any AIO is ideal for a HW, though. We can usually get 3 hours out of a BGE but DS has leaked out of them a couple times too,

jalbrecht89 09-07-2012 03:19 PM

Re: Most absorbent AIO???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lynn97 (Post 15652166)
Our BGEs are pretty absorbent and I have some Swaddlebees Simplex on the way as well, which I've he's good things about. I don't think any AIO is ideal for a HW, though. We can usually get 3 hours out of a BGE but DS has leaked out of them a couple times too,

He usually gets changed about every 2 hours...or sooner...but is sometimes soaked to where I have to change his whole outfit.

I have used small BG...I think they are 3.0...I don't know. They have a stuffable pocket, but on my 6 week old stuffing them makes them huge! I tried the Little Joey NB aio and LOVED it, but he is now out of NB diapers. I just got in today some pocket Rumparooz to try. Also a Rainshine. I have coming a sbish fitted to try.

Kayla1981 09-07-2012 03:23 PM

Re: Most absorbent AIO???
 
Our BGE's are great and our one Grasshopper is great too. I like our Primm n' Proper is too small for my toddler but is working well, so far, for my super soaker 3 month old.

Kencke 09-07-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalbrecht89
What is your absolute favorite AIO for absorbancy on a heavy wetter?

I love the bumgenius freetime i used it for my DD when she would sleep :-) bumgenius pockets and are amazing too

Kayla1981 09-07-2012 03:26 PM

Re: Most absorbent AIO???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jalbrecht89 (Post 15652212)
He usually gets changed about every 2 hours...or sooner...but is sometimes soaked to where I have to change his whole outfit.

I have used small BG...I think they are 3.0...I don't know. They have a stuffable pocket, but on my 6 week old stuffing them makes them huge! I tried the Little Joey NB aio and LOVED it, but he is now out of NB diapers. I just got in today some pocket Rumparooz to try. Also a Rainshine. I have coming a sbish fitted to try.

Every one of our pockets has leaked on us, more often than not. Hemp, bamboo or cotton instead of microfiber helped, but it's not reliable every time. AIO's have worked better for us.

lynn97 09-07-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jalbrecht89

He usually gets changed about every 2 hours...or sooner...but is sometimes soaked to where I have to change his whole outfit.

I have used small BG...I think they are 3.0...I don't know. They have a stuffable pocket, but on my 6 week old stuffing them makes them huge! I tried the Little Joey NB aio and LOVED it, but he is now out of NB diapers. I just got in today some pocket Rumparooz to try. Also a Rainshine. I have coming a sbish fitted to try.

The sized BGs were never absorbent enough for my DS at all. I think the BGEs would work well for your little guy. They get pretty small and the organic cotton is much more absorbent than most mf.

jalbrecht89 09-07-2012 03:40 PM

Re: Most absorbent AIO???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lynn97 (Post 15652243)
The sized BGs were never absorbent enough for my DS at all. I think the BGEs would work well for your little guy. They get pretty small and the organic cotton is much more absorbent than most mf.

So they are Organic cotton? Didnt know that since I have never had those. I will try them and see how they do! My 2 year old wears nothing but Kawaii MF. Maybe thats why he has leaks!! :blush:

Kabuki24 09-07-2012 03:55 PM

Re: Most absorbent AIO???
 
BGE, simplex, freetime and grovia. Maybe also peachy green with a hemp booster. The new tots bots are also trustworthy.

McDMom 09-07-2012 04:01 PM

The old BG AIOs are my absolute favorites. They are discontinued now but you can usually find them used. Simplex is my next favorite.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors