Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Sep 7-13 chat (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1441006)

RunawayBunny 09-07-2012 08:15 PM

Sep 7-13 chat

Almost missed it today! How is everyone? Big plans for the weekend?

We have a lot of errands and not much else. I am going to start DS's Halloween costume tomorrow.

mibarra 09-07-2012 08:27 PM

No big plans, just regular survival mode! Had another US today to confirm 1 baby only, got to see my adorable little baby kicking around :)

mapleleaf88 09-07-2012 08:39 PM

No big plans this weekend other than getting the house back in order now that the diclectin has kicked in. I was so sick there for a few days that I was certain I was going to vomit an embryo at one point. My doctor didn't call in the prescription right, then the pharmacy didn't have any in stock, so it took a day and a half longer than it should have to get the stuff! But now things are starting to look up! Day two on the drugs and I'm only nauseous, not vomiting!
My poor house though! It's turned into one of those "here, eat you're cereal out of this tupperware" weeks.

Clothobsessed2010 09-07-2012 08:47 PM

Re: Sep 7-13 chat

We had our 2nd ultrasound today. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat with the vaginal probe? Too. Perfect. 143 beats/min. It was amazing. Best day. Dh works this weekend so I will just be cleaning (blah) and relaxing!

Clothobsessed2010 09-07-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mibarra (Post 15653427)
No big plans, just regular survival mode! Had another US today to confirm 1 baby only, got to see my adorable little baby kicking around :)

Yay! It is so amazing to see them. They grow so fast too!

Clothobsessed2010 09-07-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunawayBunny (Post 15653359)

We have a lot of errands and not much else. I am going to start DS's Halloween costume tomorrow.

What will the Halloween costume be? I wish I was crafty and creative. I definitely missed Out that gene lol.

mapleleaf88 09-07-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunawayBunny

I'm making the boys costumes this year! They've requested Mario and Luigi (by they I mean the big one, the one year old doesn't care)

momneedssupport 09-07-2012 10:09 PM

Awe, cute!!!!

So ive come to the conclusion that once a week I will be drinking my smooth move tea. I go a couple times a week, but the tea helps really clean me out. Booooo.

Nothing this weekend. Football tomorrow!! Church and baby shower on Sunday.

4dramamama 09-07-2012 10:38 PM

No big plans this week. Playing catchup since DH was home for a few days and flew back out again today. Marked several things off of my to do list today and it felt sooooo good.

I did get upset today when I found out CottonBabies is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on flip covers. Makes them just over $9 shipped. I just traded with a mama for a used flip and my shipping alone was $12....not to mention the items I traded. You live and learn. :)

I am hoping to try my hand at painting some flats to trade. Really I love to be creative and tie-dye is too "easy.". Lol. I think I'm going to try a train and a My Little Pony on the first two. We draw those all the time around our house.

4dramamama 09-08-2012 08:15 AM

Just joined the expecting mom swap if anybody wants to join. Way less complicated than the everything swap, IMO. Check it out!