Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   first response- 2nd line outside testing area? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1441355)

Erinne 09-09-2012 06:34 AM

first response- 2nd line outside testing area?

1 Attachment(s)
I attached a photo to show you where the line is with respect to the viewing window on the test, and I'm pointing to the second line. It's totally not near the test line at all, but it is a pink line... anyone know if it counts?
Also, how soon do you go for a blood test if the pee sticks aren't working? Tomorrow I'll be a week late, which NEVER happens to me, so I really think I am, but the stupid test just aren't working and it's driving me nuts. Would a blood test work at this point, probably?

canadianbakers 09-09-2012 06:53 AM

Re: first response- 2nd line outside testing area?

Huh. Don't think I've ever seen that before. But I'm assuming it's the spot where the dye was sitting, waiting, and got "picked up". Kwim?

Erinne 09-09-2012 06:59 AM

Ah, that could be. Thanks!

Erinne 09-09-2012 08:57 AM

Ok, I know you're not supposed to, but after the official time, it got a line where it was supposed to and I'm going to count it!

canadianbakers 09-09-2012 02:21 PM

Ooo! Pic?

I don't know if I'd take it as a "for sure", but a "maybe". Do you have another that you could test with tomorrow?!

kharvey92611 09-11-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erinne
I attached a photo to show you where the line is with respect to the viewing window on the test, and I'm pointing to the second line. It's totally not near the test line at all, but it is a pink line... anyone know if it counts?
Also, how soon do you go for a blood test if the pee sticks aren't working? Tomorrow I'll be a week late, which NEVER happens to me, so I really think I am, but the stupid test just aren't working and it's driving me nuts. Would a blood test work at this point, probably?

I had something similar like this wih DS2 pregnancy last ear (-: my doctors office had me
Come in take a urine and then sent me for a blood test when it came back negative . Good luck (/;

doulamomma 09-11-2012 03:27 PM

Did you test again?

Sent from my droid

jessnic 09-11-2012 06:34 PM

I have to ask why you took the test strip out of the test? I keep seeing this on diaperswappers and I just don't know why and I am super curious.

On my smart phone which is clearly not as smart as it seems to believe :)

Tina5834 09-11-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessnic
I have to ask why you took the test strip out of the test? I keep seeing this on diaperswappers and I just don't know why and I am super curious.

On my smart phone which is clearly not as smart as it seems to believe :)

To get a better look!

keen1981 09-11-2012 06:45 PM

I think most have that line. It's not a positive, based off that line. Although you can still get a positive.