Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP September 9th - September 15th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1441454)

ashliemh 09-09-2012 12:21 PM

NTNP September 9th - September 15th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
justjess
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
lilg82882
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
Fishiekisses
Leaner
itsajoi
Lisathena

:lostit:BFP'S:lostit:
casersmama
CharmedMama
Kanga1622

ashliemh 09-09-2012 12:24 PM

Re: NTNP September 9th - September 15th

Question of the week: What do you do for fun?

My answer: I like to sew, cross-stitch, read, take walks, bake and spend time with my family. I also really like to travel and wish I could do more of that :)

Hope you all are having a relaxing Sunday!

Leaner 09-09-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashliemh (Post 15658831)
Question of the week: What do you do for fun?

Knit, crochet, read, meet up with friends, clean the house (lol). I used to sew but I can't really get to my machine it is hidden away in what will someday (soon) be our office.

Last month I had some strange spotting around cd 24 and af started on Aug 20th (I think). I am pretty sure I o'ed Labor Day weekend, and we were intimate on 2 of those days (the 2nd and 3rd). Fingers are crossed that the swimmers did their job.

Today I am 6dpo (I think) and have been feeling a little crampy for a few days, with some tan colored discharge. It is possible that it is just my body being a mess, it sort of did this last month- with spotting 5 days before full on af got here. ARGH!

And we were done with the 3 girls, until DH decided, out of the flippin' blue and with no discussion, to just finish inside instead of our usual bc method of pull-out. It was on o weekend, too. So the next day we talked about it, and both of us are a-okay with #4. I am giddy in fact, well terrified because I get really bad morning sickness, and I have a 17 month old super pooper. Oh well it will be totaly worth it.

Since we have 3 girls I really hope to get a boy. I always thought I would have boys. :thumbsup:

ashliemh 09-09-2012 07:58 PM

So exciting that you guys are going to go for it :giggle:

Maybe the morning sickness wouldn't be as bad with a boy? Fingers crossed for you either way!! :)

Leaner 09-09-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashliemh (Post 15660336)
So exciting that you guys are going to go for it :giggle:

Maybe the morning sickness wouldn't be as bad with a boy? Fingers crossed for you either way!! :)

THanks. I seriously thought the only way we'd ever have another would be a total accident, but when he said "I am okay with 4" I was shocked. :giggle:

I'd like to think my morning sickness wont be so bad no matter what, but I am pretty sure it will be terrible. I just hope I get the bfp this month, because there is a part of me that is terrified dh'll change his mind.

lilg82882 09-09-2012 09:06 PM

Aotw: I like to read (but don't do it often enough!!), hubby and I do puzzles together. I love to shop (hardly ever for myself though!!) and spend time doing anything with the girls :)

AF is here full force! I was excited at first since yay my body is going back to normal. But I go over the excitement real quick once I remembered how bad it is lol I have not had a real period in years! When I first got the IUD in I'd say the first year maybe I got it but was not bad at all! Even though we agreed to NTNP for now I pray I get preggo soon to escape AF for 9 months :giggle2:

Today was such a nice fall like day! Can't wait until everyday is like this!!!! Next weekend we will go apple picking. Can't wait to bake :D

Leaner 09-09-2012 10:18 PM

Oh my goodness these next few days are going to be torture! I mean I know I will take a darn pg test every morning, and if by Thursday they're still neg I'll know I'm out (or assume, but continue to test until af shows I'm sure). Today I've been so crampy and :blush: gassy. I'm also craving hot wings like you wouldn't believe. I had some a few days ago and want more! More I tell you! MORE! Sigh. OK I should go to bed instead of obsessing on here. :smile:

ChelseaGirl7 09-09-2012 10:32 PM

AOTW- I love knitting! And reading.

We went to the park today, spent almost 2 hours in the walking path, then the kids played on the playground. It is super nice weather here right now.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone

ChelseaGirl7 09-09-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaner
Oh my goodness these next few days are going to be torture! I mean I know I will take a darn pg test every morning, and if by Thursday they're still neg I'll know I'm out (or assume, but continue to test until af shows I'm sure). Today I've been so crampy and :blush: gassy. I'm also craving hot wings like you wouldn't believe. I had some a few days ago and want more! More I tell you! MORE! Sigh. OK I should go to bed instead of obsessing on here. :smile:

I'm in about the same boat. And at first I figured I wouldn't be disappointed if I'm not pg, but I think I've got my hopes up now. Even dh (without me ever saying anything) asked me last night if I am pg. funny he seems to know these things not to long after I notice.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone

greencarnation 09-10-2012 12:18 PM

Hey!

My son is 13 months, and I still have no PPAF. We are not doing anything to hurry it along, but when my body is ready, we are not going to prevent it, either. :) It's crazy, some days, I hope I get pregnant soon, other days, I hope it is at least another year!