Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   KAL ~ Knit for FALL! Sept 9 - Sept 15 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1441566)

EskimoStitches 09-09-2012 04:28 PM

KAL ~ Knit for FALL! Sept 9 - Sept 15

Fall colors? fall clothes? fall over? all counts!:giggle:

stevensmom 09-09-2012 04:35 PM

Re: KAL ~ Knit for FALL! Sept 9 - Sept 15

right now I'm doing Fall Over. I'm so tired from this weekend...If I drank I would.

all the parties are over and now I can think about what to do next

Need to do:
Knit size 10 vest
make something for nephew out of some yummy pumpkin chai from Nuturing Threads (ideas would be wonderful...no trim color)
make a few hats for nephew
possibly make a skirt for niece with left over pumpkin chai

think about a gift for niece...she loves books and purses...so I may make her a book bag "purse"

EskimoStitches 09-09-2012 04:40 PM

lauren NEEDS this!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/10430772...earch_type=all

EskimoStitches 09-09-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevensmom (Post 15659624)
right now I'm doing Fall Over. I'm so tired from this weekend...If I drank I would.

Need to do:
Knit size 10 vest
make something for nephew out of some yummy pumpkin chai from Nuturing Threads (ideas would be wonderful...no trim color)

think about a gift for niece...she loves books and purses...so I may make her a book bag "purse"

maybe shorties or a soaker and a matching sister hat? IDK what else you could get out of 8 oz, no trim.

as far as the size 10 vest... get to :knit: that could take a bit if it is not ITR.

HookedByCarolyn 09-09-2012 05:01 PM

Well my rainbow longies WIP is definitely not fall inspired! But I do keep opening my yarn drawer and drooling over my mm woodland friends, which is totally a fall colorway. :giggle: It was my payment yarn for the yfw swap and I plan on making the belly bean a Hooty Who romper with it! :lostit:

mysticmomma1879 09-09-2012 05:05 PM

Hola

EskimoStitches 09-09-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
Well my rainbow longies WIP is definitely not fall inspired! But I do keep opening my yarn drawer and drooling over my mm woodland friends, which is totally a fall colorway. :giggle: It was my payment yarn for the yfw swap and I plan on making the belly bean a Hooty Who romper with it! :lostit:

That was a very thoughtful swap partner and generous of whomever's hands she pried it from!

EskimoStitches 09-09-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn

They are longies, that's fall enough!

EskimoStitches 09-09-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysticmomma1879 (Post 15659728)
Hola

how are things going? did you find your smokin?

Scaethach 09-09-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevensmom (Post 15659624)

Need to do:
Knit size 10 vest

Down time tomorrow? it sounded like a crazy weekend. Can you pick up trim anywhere?

Quote:

Originally Posted by EskimoStitches (Post 15659642)

OK that's pretty cool.

We took the kids to the park, Pi didn't nap so he totally melted down there. I spindled for a few and worked on my transcription screening a little. I'm very ready to crawl in bed though. I have to start on snacks for the zoo trip Tuesday soon.

For fall, I'll be working on Pi's sweater and my storyteller. When Thursday comes I'll probably start spinning for my Tea Leaves and that's fairly autumny colors too :goodvibes: