Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Sept (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Everything irritates me. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1441652)

Michelle_M 09-09-2012 09:05 PM

Everything irritates me.

The last few days I have been SOOO irritable. EVERYTHING and EVERYONE irritates me.

I feel like my DH is only slightly more self sufficient than a 4 yr old.

My kids are getting on my nerves and I honestly don't even want to be around them for more than 10 minutes at a time (no flames please).

My whole body aches. I can't sleep.

And DS1 told me he didn't want to home-school anymore, that he wants to go to "real school with the other kids," and DH said "If he wants to go we should let him. So despite how negative I feel about public school... he started on Friday.

And a whole bunch of other stuff has not been going the way I want it.

The only GOOD thing that's happened, is that my blood pressure med is working and my midwife let me off of "STRICT" bed rest and is letting me do "MODIFIED" bed rest.

Can this baby PLEASE just come out already? I'm 38 weeks (today) and no signs of labor... no contractions (other than pesky BH contractions), no loss of mucus plug, no bloody show.... and so many people in my FB birth group have had babies in the last few days.

I've gone from responding with "Awe, congrats." to thinking. "I don't care... stupid people putting up stupid pictures of their stupid babies." *sigh*

I'm just so over being pregnant.

Thanks for listening to me whine.

God bless!

The3LittleBerkhs 09-09-2012 09:14 PM

:hugs: I'm ready to be done as well, but I can't imagine being on bed rest though!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using DS Forum

LleytonandJaydensmommy 09-09-2012 09:24 PM

Re: Everything irritates me.

I am glad i am not the only one feeling this way!! everything irritates the crap out of me lately and i have been nothing short of a ***** to anyone and everyone. I usually sugar coat my opinions, well not lately i am in the i don't care what you thing mood and everyone has gotten pissed off...

Nerissa 09-09-2012 09:28 PM

You are definalty not alone. I am so done. DONE. both the boys were born by now (36 and 37 weeks) so this last week has been torture. No signs of labor either. I have had a few contractions (I think) but nothing consisitant at all. I have done tons of walking everything. I started dialating at 35 weeks and still no baby.

Should be a really fun week at work. Think I will just lock myself in my office.

2beauties 09-09-2012 11:37 PM

I have felt the same way. I am taking off from homeschooling this week. I was due last Friday. I am just going to try and have fun with the kids and not take things too seriously, but its hard when they can be so irritating. Hopefully you will be off bedrest soon and be able to walk and make more progress!

Michelle_M 09-10-2012 09:53 AM

Thanks ladies. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one feeling this way.

And to add to my annoyance, my house is wreck. It's like my husband is incapable of picking up the living room or doing dishes.

The other day he came in the bedroom to tell me that he had emptied the dishwasher and re-loaded it. I was so grateful. But THEN he tells me that he didn't put any silverware in there, and the silverware that WAS in there was clean.

So basically he emptied all clean dishes out, put in dirty dishes, and left CLEAN silverware in there with the DIRTY dishes that he had just loaded. :banghead: WHY???? When I ASKED him why? His lame response was something like "I meant to put it away, and I just forgot."

1. NO you didn't. Or you wouldn't have just mentioned it to me.
2. How could you forget to put clean silverware away, as you were staring at it while loading the dirty dishes in?

Last night DH boughg dairy Queen for a late dinner for us. As we were getting ready for bed, I asked him if he threw his dinner trash away (he's REALLY bad about not putting his late night snack dishes in the kitchen, and/or leaving fast food wrappers out and it bugs the snot out of me). He looks at me and says "I'll do it in the morning." I said "NO, please go do it now." And he rolled his eyes.. but get this.. I'm having a problem with those stuipid tiny flies.. due his lack of cleaning the kitchen, and part of the trash was an ice cream cup from a DQ Blizzard. I wanted to scream at him.

He will wash laundry, but then take laundry out of the dryer and just toss the clean laundry in the corner of the living room until it piles up.

I mean SERIOUSLY? UGH!

Then, my son's speech therapist (who is also a friend), tells me that I need to be a better house keeper. I was pissed! I said "I'm on bed rest!" He said "Well, it was messy BEFORE you were on bed rest, just focus a little more."

I said.. "I was doing really well getting my house back in order before I went on bed rest." And his response was something like "Yeah, but I challenge you to re-think what "clean" really is."

What the hell dude.. since when is it YOUR job/responsibility/right to critique MY house.. when you and your wife are NEVER home and don't even have kids, so you have NO IDEA how difficult it is to keep a house full of three kids and a husband who doesn't clean up after himself tidy?!?!??

I serioiusly had to bite my tongue to keep from going off on him. I simply said "Ya know, I really don't want to talk about this right now."

UGH!

God bless!

littlemsmom 09-10-2012 10:41 AM

Man your post is almost my life to a "T"!! (hs'ing issues, bp issues, bed rest, DH that is trying to take care of everything but not doing a great job at it....etc)

(((Hugs)))

Joyful Tie Dyes 09-10-2012 10:44 AM

I'm there too Michelle! (((HUGS)))

erlyjo 09-10-2012 12:08 PM

Oh, man. I was so there the week before my babe was born. Hang in there. You'll be done soon! And then DH and children will STILL drive you crazy and the house will STILL be a mess, but you'll have a new little squish to cuddle. At least that's where I'm at now!

Michelle_M 09-12-2012 07:06 PM

Thanks ladies. I've still been really irritable the last few days.

Like today... a nutty "everything going wrong" day....

But anyway.. DH went to the grocery store. As I was putting away groceries DH said "Did you notice I bought you a Hershey's Pie?'

I said "I noticed that you bought YOU a Hershey's Pie."
DH: No, there are two slices in there, one for each of us.
Me: Yes, I am aware of that.. but while I like them, this is one of YOUR favorite desserts. You didn't buy this for ME, you bought it because it looked good to YOU, and you know that I like them too. But it's YOUR favorite dessert, not MINE. So don't be like "Oh, look what I bought you," and expect me to be like "oh my hero." Be honest. Instead of saying "look what I bought YOU." Say "Hey, I bought US some hershey's pie." Now.. if you had seen that they had coconut ice cream and bought it, THEN you coudl have said "HEY, did you see what I bought YOU," because YOU don't like coconut ice cream. Just be honest. You bought it because YOU wanted it. You didn't buy it as a present for ME."

LOL.. Man, I don't know why.. but it really really REALLY irritated me!

God bless!