Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due in March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   MS support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1442091)

twinpossible 09-10-2012 10:44 PM

MS support

So I know that there are a few others that still have pretty bad "morning sickness" even though we are hitting the second trimester. I thought it might be nice to have a thread to support each other and have the occasional vent. Hopefully it will end for some of us but others might be sick the whole pregnancy which can be depressing so it is nice to know you are not alone :thumbsup:

My sickness started around 7 weeks, I am over 12 weeks now and still getting sick. I thought I might be getting better but I just threw up my whole dinner so I guess I might be "in it to win it" with this pregnancy.

Anyone else still throwing up all the time?

mommajewels 09-11-2012 06:06 AM

Re: MS support

I think this was a lovely idea, mama! :goodvibes:

My MS was one of my first symptoms, starting before I got my BFP on July 7th.. so right around 4 weeks? :/ There have been 2 instances, once around 10 weeks and once last week, where I went a few days completely fine and I was so excited thinking I was finally past that miserable stage. But then it comes back with a vengeance. It has improved since the earlier weeks, but it's still lingering.

I do hope this MS business checks out of our lives soon, and we can try to enjoy the 2nd tri. before we hit the 3rd that comes with its own discomforts!

roseyroberts 09-11-2012 07:42 AM

Well, for me the throwing up had slacked off for a few days ...i was hoping that part over, and that I could just deal with the constant nausea....
yesterday, I had to go grocery shopping. I have been unable to do much of anything at all because I feel so weak and faintish. But I bit the bullet yesterday..took kids to checkup and then hit Sams and walmart. I was so tired I wanted to cry when we finished, thankfully my mom drove us. I decided to grab a bite at wendys...baked pototo, garden salad , and chili. Don't ask me why I opted for the chili...but nothing sounds good to me and for some strange reason ..chili did. I ate the baked potato it went down good. Then I try an itty bitty bite of chili cause I couldnt remember what theirs tasted like as I haven't eaten there in years...and just that taste set me into a puke fest....while on a rd with no shoulder..i heaved into the wendys bag for 5 minutes. Thank goodness for the baked potato dome lid is all I have to say.

twinpossible 09-11-2012 09:10 AM

Oh no! I hate throwing up in the car! About a week ago I was driving my girls to their baby class and I threw up in their dirty diaper bag (luckily it was empty) then later in the day I had no bag for the dirty nappies!

mommajewels 09-11-2012 09:45 AM

I take a mini zippered wetbag everywhere I go, along with a change of pants. :blush:

mommy2fourmunchkins 09-11-2012 10:55 AM

I had been staying away for the most part because I'm not the most positive pregnant person in the world. Maybe this rant room is exactly what is needed! I had a few days where I went down to throwing up only 2-3 times a day, but it's back now :-/ I'm 13 1/2 weeks with no signs of it letting up. So I get to continue the back and forth for iv rehydration. I've always been really sick with each pregnancy but this one seems to be the absolute worst. I feel like its taking everything out of me. DH has even commented that he's never seen me down like this. I have an appt Friday with a psych because of the depression that is accompanying the mess I've become. Hope it's not the entire pregnancy! Either way I'm DONE after this!

roseyroberts 09-11-2012 11:16 AM

My uterus prolapsed with the birth of my second, she was over 9 lbs..came like a freight train 45 min after my first contraction. Unknown to me at the time, my midwife had to holds my uterus in as she was barreling out. the first time I got up,(the next day for bm, I had been peeing on to rolled up towels..midwifes order.) it fell about 3/4 of the way out of my V. My two choices were go to doc and likely get a complete hysterectomy or stay on bedrest at least 6 wks doing upwards of 400 to 800 kegals a day to strengthen the pelvic floor so it would keep it from falling out , which could cause severe hemoraging/death.) After my 6 wks weeks I started seeing a deep tissue, corrective massage therapist to help retighten the muscles that hold the uterus in place.
Ok so I had to tell u guys allllll that just to say ....that all the vomiting has caused my uterus to drop a couple inches lower into my V. I can now feel my cervix(when I check myself) without stretching for it at all. :( midwife is blaming the puking.
My last 3 pregnancies have been 2.5 years apart, and thats a bit much for my poor uterus I am afraid. This is my 4th pregnancy since the prolapse and I have fx'd that it can hold up for one more baby!! Go away MS!!

roseyroberts 09-11-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy2fourmunchkins
I had been staying away for the most part because I'm not the most positive pregnant person in the world. Maybe this rant room is exactly what is needed! I had a few days where I went down to throwing up only 2-3 times a day, but it's back now :-/ I'm 13 1/2 weeks with no signs of it letting up. So I get to continue the back and forth for iv rehydration. I've always been really sick with each pregnancy but this one seems to be the absolute worst. I feel like its taking everything out of me. DH has even commented that he's never seen me down like this. I have an appt Friday with a psych because of the depression that is accompanying the mess I've become. Hope it's not the entire pregnancy! Either way I'm DONE after this!

Sounds terrible! I know what you mean..i don't ever want to be sick like this again either, even tho I adore babies and kids! Maybe it's because I in my 30's now..that it seems so much more unbearable. My previous 2 pregnancys let up at 16 wks. hopefully none of us have to go the whole way with ms.

twinpossible 09-11-2012 01:47 PM

Wow now I just feel like a whiny baby! You gals got it so much worse then me. Even with throwing up a couple times a day I have been able to live close to "normal". Except I was on bed rest this weekend for the random bleeding I had on Friday. I was SO afraid to vomit with the bleeding going on, in my head I pictured something horrible. I was really hoping that the ms would go away at the 2nd trimester but unless it eases up in the next week I think I am going to be sick the whole pregnancy.

TS8213 09-11-2012 01:50 PM

I'm no where near as bad as some of you, but I'm still puking at 14w5d. 3x in the last 90 mins. Typically it's just once every few weeks. I hope it won't get worse instead of better!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum