Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   How's everyone feeling? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1442287)

iwiamandaiwi 09-11-2012 12:26 PM

How's everyone feeling?

Today I am feeling sick to my stomache, my head hurts, and I am EXHAUSTED ;( What a horrible combination of symptoms! I wish I could go home and curl up in my bed, that sounds so heavenly right now...

Is anyone else going through a phase where they are craving something but don't know what and everything they can think of sounds gross and if you actually do think of something that sounds good you take one bite of it and want nothing more to do with it? that is how I am also feeling today.

So...an all around crummy day for me. ok, enough of my pity party, how are you ladies doing?

iwiamandaiwi 09-11-2012 12:28 PM

Re: How's everyone feeling?

P.S.

I have also commited a horrible sin this morning. I am so exhausted that I gave in and drank a soda to try and get a little pick me up (I hate coffee) :blush: I am a little mad at mysefl since I am a soda addict and I have been really good at kicking the habit lately but I feel better in the fact that I have downed like a flippin gallon of water as well, lol

pingdeft 09-11-2012 12:49 PM

LOL I feel sick to my stomach and hungry at the same time. I have the same thing where I think of something to eat and really want it, but then actually eating is kind of gross.

I'm not as exhusted as I remembered being last time, and my boobs don't hurt so much, so that worries me a bit. The sicky's are new to me, I barely got sick when pregnant with DS. I also had a soda today because it sounded refreshing. Now I could kick myself because caffine always messes me up.

MrsCrafty 09-11-2012 01:00 PM

I'm off today and have been feeling nauseated all day :-( I had hyperemesis with my DS so I'm scared it's going to escalate to that. My Dr did recommend a can of Coke to help with nausea so I wouldn't feel too bad. :goodvibes:

iwiamandaiwi 09-11-2012 01:10 PM

really? coke is supposed to help with nausea? I guess it doesn't really work for me though since I am drinking one and i still feell like I need to puke, lol.

SpartyGuard 09-11-2012 01:40 PM

I'm doing pretty good but I didn't really have much in the way of symptoms until around 6 or 7 week mark last time and I'm only 4 weeks now. Boobs are a little tender ( so of course my 4 year olds' elbows are constantly finding them) and little pelvic twinges here and there.

iwiamandaiwi 09-11-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpartyGuard (Post 15668045)
I'm doing pretty good but I didn't really have much in the way of symptoms until around 6 or 7 week mark last time and I'm only 4 weeks now. Boobs are a little tender ( so of course my 4 year olds' elbows are constantly finding them) and little pelvic twinges here and there.

I feel your pain, I have a 18m old still wanting to nurse three times a day ;( talk about ouch

iwiamandaiwi 09-11-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpartyGuard (Post 15668045)

Also, glad to hear about your twinges because I have been feeling that too and am getting paranoid that I am going to miscarry. Knowing someone else is experiencing it is comforting so thank you :goodvibes:

mommix6 09-11-2012 02:27 PM

Feel very nauseated and blech, like I just want to sit on the couch and not do anything, sometimes if I move too much it makes it worse. I did have some Coke today and I think it helps just a tad.

I have a feeling next week the homeschooling lessons will be light...along with the cooking!

Mommyto2B2G 09-11-2012 04:29 PM

I am reallllyyyyy tired and my girls are very sore. I have been an emotional mess lately too. I have been wanting to grill hamburgers all week so almost every day this week I've eaten a burger with pepper jack cheese :drif: :blush: and I have been begging my dh for ice cream. I'm worried that I'm not sick. I've been sick for every pregnancy that stuck but all my losses I've been just hungry like this.