Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Work out of Home Moms (WOHM) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   YES YES YES!!!! Please let this be the one!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1442766)

KaysieW003 09-12-2012 06:27 PM

YES YES YES!!!! Please let this be the one!!!

UPDATE 9/17: The interview was Friday and went really well!!! She had a few more interviews today/tomorrow and on Tuesday evening she will be calling her top 3-4 applicants and set up another meeting with us. I really feel like I will be getting a call. I have already done what the position is asking for and feel very comfortable with the skills and machines that are used for it. I really hope I get the call Tuesday and then nail the second interview :mrgreen: Keep me in your thoughts and prayers!!! :pray:

I've recently divorced and because of it my income has gone way down. Previously I didn't care if I got called off or put on call (I'm a RN) but now that I need to support my family, I really need the hours at work. Long story short, my boss is HORRIBLE and things have not been going well for me at work. I get cancelled all the time or put on call and I'm lucky to get 8 hours a week :( Also I have no benefits in my current position. I've worked there for over 6 years and now that I need a benefitted position I can't get one.
I have applied for at least 50 jobs in the past 6 weeks with only one interview. Its crazy to me that I have over 10 years of experience as an RN and I can't get a job! Today I had a second interview for a position and they did offer me a job but the hours are horrible!!! Working Tues-Saturday noon-8pm. Basically I would never see my kids. I didn't tell them no, I just said I would think about it and see if I could come up with something that would work so I could take the position. The more I thought about it today, the more I really didn't want the job, but I also felt like I needed to really consider the job because I haven't had any other offers. Anyway....I just got a phone call for another interview at one of the positions I really wanted and I am sooooo happy :yay:
So.... please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that this interview goes well on friday and they offer me the job :pray:

kharvey92611 09-12-2012 06:47 PM

Praying things work in your favor !

stevensmom 09-12-2012 06:49 PM

Re: YES YES YES!!!! Please let this be the one!!!

oh Kaysie...:pray: praying this one is the one

babyleon 09-12-2012 06:51 PM

I will keep you in my prayers as well. ;)

Kmccall08 09-12-2012 06:54 PM

Good luck kaysie :)

MamamiaBear 09-12-2012 07:00 PM

Saying a prayer for you now!

Hands&Fire Pottery 09-12-2012 07:12 PM

Good luck mama:hugs:

Happy Mommax4 09-12-2012 07:39 PM

good luck!! I'll be thinking of you!!

KaysieW003 09-12-2012 08:55 PM

Thank you all :grouphug:

ggill 09-12-2012 09:09 PM

Will be praying for you Kaysie!!