Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Any knitters want to help me test a sleeper pattern? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1443112)

One Little Window 09-13-2012 04:55 PM

Any knitters want to help me test a sleeper pattern?

I have a new sleeper pattern. I'm re-drafting it this week. ( I moved and lost the old one! AH!) I should be done within 2 weeks and am hoping to have people test each size for me.

I'm particularly interested also in people who are interesting in knitting with different yarns, one wool, one acrylic or cotton blend... I'm curious how the different yarns knit up for people in the different sizes.

PM me with early interest if anyone has any. I'll post up pictures and more formal sizes, etc... in a week or two.

Thanks! :)

MotherMoonPads 09-13-2012 05:22 PM

Re: Any knitters want to help me test a sleeper pattern?

I'm possibly interested :)

justineybean 09-15-2012 07:07 AM

Me too, I'd like to see pictures. :) What sizes will it be in?

Happy2BMommy 09-19-2012 02:54 PM

I'd be interested in seeing pics and possibly doing it in wool.

kbevie 09-20-2012 08:41 AM

I'd be interested too. I would want to do a size 2T and use cotton or acrylic yarn.

MrsStripe 09-20-2012 01:59 PM

I am interested and would like nb or small in wool. I have tested patterns before and enjoy it.

cmaniezzz 09-20-2012 03:31 PM

I'm interested too.. I can do wool or cotton blend.. and can test for 18-24 months size or 2T :)

One Little Window 09-24-2012 10:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay! I'm ALMOST ready! I'm having to work on the math b/c I changed the neckline a little bit. Here's the latest pic:
Attachment 120498

Eventually the sizes available will be
P/NB
0-3
3-6
6-12
12-18
24m
2T-3T
4T
5T
I haven't knit up all the sizes yet b/c I've amended the pattern a couple times, and actually lost my original in a move.

I'd really really love some testers in the 3-6, 6-12, and 4T or 5T range.

I'm collecting a sign-up list and will message you all when there's a pattern ready to send out to ya. HOPEFULLY by tomorrow - but my girl's teething really badly this past week so I keep getting delayed.

thank you all for your interest! it's a big help and I appreciate it! I'll be in touch soon!

Happy2BMommy 09-24-2012 02:00 PM

Considering my LO is just starting to wear size 3-6 months already, I would love to test the size 6-12 months if I can!

Sewecomommy 09-24-2012 09:43 PM

I have kiddos in 6-12 months size as well as 4T-5T size. I wouldn't ming trying either size if you need more testers.