Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due in March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 17 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1444227)

TS8213 09-17-2012 06:40 AM

Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 17

We're all nearing the 2nd trimester now! Have a great week!

QOTW: If you could go back in time and meet 1 person, who would it be and what would you like to do with them/ask them?

sterlids 09-17-2012 06:51 AM

Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 17

well there are a LOT of folks from history that i'd love to meet but the first person that popped into my head is anne frank. just to truly know what she and her family and all the other jewish people went through would be quite an experience. it is one of the few things in history that i enjoy learning about. i know the word enjoy has a positive connotation to it and it so wasn't a positive thing at all. i've always been fascinated with that time in history not the whole WWII just the jewish genocide and camps and all that. idk what it is that fascinates me but i think it's just that it touches me to the core. i can't imagine being that terrified every single day of my life. i really, truly don't understand racism or hatred at all.

kushie tushie 09-17-2012 08:21 AM

I dont know if I could pick just one person. I love history and would love to meet so many people from the past.

AFM: I'm 15 weeks today and still sick as a dog! I had a dentist appt last week and am having major issues. The hygenist said that I've lost a lot of enamel....great! :/ I'm also burping all day long. I have awful reflux which makes the nausea worse.

I was super busy last week. I was so sick last week! Nausea all day and puked almost everyday last week. My cake class is keeping me busy. And both the kiddos are sick. I'm also preparing for Scentsy stuff with a local college. We are collaborating to do a fundraiser through the whole school year. So I had to find a daytime babysitter for when I at the campus. I interviewed 3 babysitters last week.

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

cristancanoe 09-17-2012 09:07 AM

Happy Monday ladies!

I have an appt this week on thursday, I will be getting the 12 week scan. If the dates are correct, then I may move on to April. I like you gals, so we shall see :)

We have told noone yet, I really want to spill the beans! I am waiting until all is well on thursday's appointment.

amb2j 09-17-2012 10:09 AM

Just have to poke in to say I had my gender scan and IT'S A GIRL!! DH is thrilled and has already planned to go shopping! He's wanted a daughter since before we were even married so I'm so happy for him!!!! Will post pics in the u/s scan thread!:))

Update: my friend had a vaginal delivery :) gave birth to 6lb 7 oz Sophie early this morning. Mom and baby are well:)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

kushie tushie 09-17-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amb2j
Just have to poke in to say I had my gender scan and IT'S A GIRL!! DH is thrilled and has already planned to go shopping! He's wanted a daughter since before we were even married so I'm so happy for him!!!! Will post pics in the u/s scan thread!:))

Update: my friend had a vaginal delivery :) gave birth to 6lb 7 oz Sophie early this morning. Mom and baby are well:)

Congrats on the girl! :)

Sunshine915 09-17-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Yay for your girl AND for your friend's delivery! How exciting!

Maeve Baby 09-17-2012 12:12 PM

Amanda-I can't believe you are still that sick-that's awful mama. Hoping you find some relief soon-I can't imagine still feeling that ill still.

April congrats on the baby girl!!! I am hoping to join you on team pink-we will know in just a few weeks at our 20 week US. And so happy to hear you friend had the birth she was after-that's wonderful.

I am 16 weeks 3 days. Went for the remainder of my blood tests today so hoping that all comes back good. Also I have a MW opt on Thursday I am really looking forward too.

BIG news-we leave for Italy this Friday for our honey moon for two weeks...I can't believe it!!! I have never really been any where so this is a huge deal for me. I can't wait to get away but am teary every day about the kids already-have never been away from them more than a couple of days. There will be tears all the way to the air port I'm sure-DH is aware it's going to be messy, preggo hormones are not helping in this area.

Feeling good, it's nice to have some energy bursts even if they are followed by energy exhaustion...it's better than nothing!

Can't wait to come back and see how every one is doing-see new belly shots and get up dated on who is have what. Wishing every one a happy and healthy next to weeks:goodvibes:

TS8213 09-17-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Congrats! Go team pink!

AFM: Had my 16w appt this morning. My OB freaked me out and had me in tears bc I thought he couldn't find the HB. He apologized profusely and said he definitely heard it, but was searching for a position where he could hear it more clearly/stronger. Whew! I was one hot mess. HB was in the 150s. I'm still thinking pink! Scheduled our big u/s for Oct 15th.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum

kushie tushie 09-17-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maeve Baby
Amanda-I can't believe you are still that sick-that's awful mama. Hoping you find some relief soon-I can't imagine still feeling that ill still.

April congrats on the baby girl!!! I am hoping to join you on team pink-we will know in just a few weeks at our 20 week US. And so happy to hear you friend had the birth she was after-that's wonderful.

I am 16 weeks 3 days. Went for the remainder of my blood tests today so hoping that all comes back good. Also I have a MW opt on Thursday I am really looking forward too.

BIG news-we leave for Italy this Friday for our honey moon for two weeks...I can't believe it!!! I have never really been any where so this is a huge deal for me. I can't wait to get away but am teary every day about the kids already-have never been away from them more than a couple of days. There will be tears all the way to the air port I'm sure-DH is aware it's going to be messy, preggo hormones are not helping in this area.

Feeling good, it's nice to have some energy bursts even if they are followed by energy exhaustion...it's better than nothing!

Can't wait to come back and see how every one is doing-see new belly shots and get up dated on who is have what. Wishing every one a happy and healthy next to weeks:goodvibes:

:yay: have a blast in Italy!!! Cant wait to hear all about your trip :)

I'm still pretty miserable :/. I'm really upset about my teeth my mouth/teeth hurt so much. The denist said all the vomit probably went crazy on my enamel. Now I have super sensitive teeth....no fun!