Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   *Update Again*Help Help Help Help TMI Warning! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144426)

GoddessWifeMom 05-08-2007 08:03 PM

*Update Again*Help Help Help Help TMI Warning!

Okay I'm not pregnant nor TTC but this was the only place where this seemed to fit.

I need HELP!

I have my AF and it's been heavy and I've had a LOT of pain which isn't normal for me but I figured it was from my Depo shot, this is my first AF having the Depo second since having E.

Okay I went to go to the bathroom and on my pad there was a huge clump of Skin then another still coming out of me.

So 2 clumps of what looks like skin. It's the color of skin and one side is smooth and the other is textured. It's thick and is NOT a blood clot. It's got some blood on it but mostly is the color of skin.

Kinda looks like what comes out of you right after the birth like when you go to the bathroom and they ask you to get them so they can see it.

Is this bad?? What is it??

I'm freaking!

GoddessWifeMom 05-08-2007 08:15 PM

Re: Help Help Help Help TMI Warning!

No one :cry:

Nikkis_Little_Ladies 05-08-2007 08:22 PM

I'm sorry that you are having issues momma. I don't even want to say the unthinkable to you, but it is possible to get pg on the depo. I know A LOT of my friedns/family who have. And none of them were able to keep the pregnancy going..

That being said, I hope that its not a pregnancy, maybe something from you not haveing af in a while. You just never know. I would take a pic of it (if you can) and go see your O.B and show her/him the pics. Then ask for a blood draw.

GL to you .. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

BTW, you may concider a diff. method of B/C :hugs:

mayrain 05-08-2007 08:24 PM

sorry mama, don't know - but remember that your hormones are still all wacky and your cycle can change alot, especially if this is just your 2nd af and you gpt a depo shot:hugs:
you may still want to talk to your doctor and get stuff checked out but i remember after my first dd that my first couple of afs were super heavy

GoddessWifeMom 05-08-2007 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikki25_3 (Post 1058051)
I'm sorry that you are having issues momma. I don't even want to say the unthinkable to you, but it is possible to get pg on the depo. I know A LOT of my friedns/family who have. And none of them were able to keep the pregnancy going..

That being said, I hope that its not a pregnancy, maybe something from you not haveing af in a while. You just never know. I would take a pic of it (if you can) and go see your O.B and show her/him the pics. Then ask for a blood draw.

GL to you .. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

BTW, you may concider a diff. method of B/C :hugs:

Ahhh ya I just read that.

I hope it's not a baby and something happened oh I'll be heart broken. :cry:

Ya I just went on Depo I was on it before for one shot and I think this time will be the same.

nadjarea 05-08-2007 08:25 PM

I'm sorry mama...I might go in to the hospital...I would. That would freak me out...and take it with you. I'll be praying for you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Let us know what happens.

GoddessWifeMom 05-08-2007 08:25 PM

I still have the skin I think I'm going to save it and go see my Dr. tomorrow.

Would that be weird to put it in a ziploc??

Kimmyann 05-08-2007 08:28 PM

Most likely that is just peices of your uterine lining. Has it been awhile since you last had AF?

Ooey 05-08-2007 08:28 PM

If I were you I would call your doctor ASAP. What kind of pain are you having, how severe is it? It almost sounds like you might have retained some of the placenta from your last pregnancy but I don't know how long it's been and It seems like that would have caused a horrible infection after being in there for a while. Can you save a sample of it? Depending on how much pain your in I'd consider going to the ER.

ashleynjacy 05-08-2007 08:28 PM

not weird....save it because then the doc will know for sure what it is.