Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   And for today's edition of "things you never thought you would say to your kids" (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1444512)

happysmileylady 09-17-2012 06:42 PM

And for today's edition of "things you never thought you would say to your kids"

My 3.5 yr old was out in the back yard and I was sitting on the couch inside with the windows open. She comes up to the window saying "look up at the house!"

I turn around to see her out the window, and she has no shirt on. ???:headscratch:

I look up where she's pointing and then say to her

"Raeanna, why did your throw your shirt up on the roof?"

I can't even figure out how she managed to throw it up that high! Her shirt is resting just beyond the gutter on the roof over our sun room. There's no way for me to get it, so we waited for DH to get home. He just walked in the door and of course, it started raining exactly then.

I never thought I would ask my child why she threw her shirt up on the roof.

GEM Cloth 09-17-2012 07:30 PM

Re: And for today's edition of "things you never thought you would say to your kids"

:rofl: That might outdo one of our better ones: "We don't lick the tops of people's heads."

Nerissa 09-17-2012 07:40 PM

Re: And for today's edition of "things you never thought you would say to your kids"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

earthflower 09-17-2012 07:40 PM

Lol! ;)

mibarra 09-17-2012 07:47 PM

Because they have the same symbol : "No, that's a handicapped parking spot, not a potty. No peeing in the parking lot"

LionMama 09-17-2012 07:50 PM

Said to My two year old niece at a restaurant "windows are not for licking, you need to keep your tongue in your mouth"

elizabeth.scalf 09-17-2012 08:19 PM

'Just hand me the booger!'

Because when Coralie gets a big juicy one one on her finger she'll either cry and scream, or wave it in Siri's face.

happysmileylady 09-17-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LionMama (Post 15696089)
Said to My two year old niece at a restaurant "windows are not for licking, you need to keep your tongue in your mouth"

He He! I said that one today to my 2 yr old too!

amcess721 09-17-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elizabeth.scalf (Post 15696258)
'Just hand me the booger!'

We went through that phase with our DS at 2.5.

This morning to DD: "You licked the car?" "Yep, it had water on it... I was thirsty."

:giggle2:

dagmomma 09-17-2012 08:50 PM

"No honey we do not sing songs about our weiner."