Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Annoyed (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1444608)

kaylabelle05 09-17-2012 09:45 PM

Annoyed

I know I posted this in FB about having a small or rather non-existent belly but today is getting ridiculous.

So this weekend my belly kept getting smaller and smaller. But today I shrank so much that my maternity pants kept falling down every step I took. And I just went to my garage and my uterus literally went back into my body. It is not protruding in any way shape or form and I can't even feel it externally.

I wished for a big pregnant belly with DS but I figured with the weight loss I had in the beginning (20lbs) that I would never be able to gain all the weight back. And with having PTL and gallstones during his pregnancy, it was impossible.

I hoped that being preg with DD and her being #2 meant I would get a bit bigger. Then the stones hit and I never ate more than 3 kid size meals a day. It was hard enough to not go under the pre-pregnancy weight.

And with #3? I get so jealous of the women with huge bellies. I know those who did have one before and got so upset, it really sucks for those with no bellies. NO ONE knows I am pregnant. I have to tell EVERYONE. No one can guess ever.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...fd68c91c41.jpg This is one tonight. 18.5 weeks.

I just want to show my belly off to the world. I am sad.

rachaeljohnson 09-18-2012 06:48 AM

Re: Annoyed

big hugs...i am almost 18 wiht number 3 and could rock a bikini...depressing. hugs!

kaylabelle05 09-18-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson (Post 15697726)
big hugs...i am almost 18 wiht number 3 and could rock a bikini...depressing. hugs!

I may not be able to rock a bikini, but a regular non maternity bathing suit yes. Though DH said that I should go work at Hooters for the first 6months. I get HUGE boobs but no belly.

iwiamandaiwi 09-18-2012 08:51 AM

I met a girl the other day at my friends scentsy party that said she was 18wks pregnant and having a boy. I looked more pregnant than she did and I am only six weeks pregnant! I was actually kind of envious, lol. Not that I am not proud of my baby belly, its just that looking at her made me feel fat, lol. Some people just carry differently though, in the end, god willing, the results are the same and we all end up with a beautiful baby :wub:

cheezpoofs 09-18-2012 09:03 AM

I'd be bummed not to have the big pregnant belly. Sorry you don't have one. Are you long in the torso? Maybe baby just stretches lengthwise in you....

Ainmemphis 09-18-2012 10:41 AM

I still don't really have a bump! just can't fit normal pants OR maternity pants and now its getting a bit chilly for running shorts. nobody can tell I'm pregnant with a tshirt on, and when I wear a tighter fitting shirt it just looks like I gained a few pounds. I have been looking like a huge bum in yoga pants because that's all that fits me!

My_Tree_Grows 09-18-2012 12:39 PM

On the positive side: I'm guessing no diastasis recti for you, amiright?! That's something to be grateful for, as we age. :)

mama_to_DJM 09-18-2012 02:10 PM

My sister is 19 1/2 weeks, and has no belly either! She also just had a problem with gallstones. Which reminds me, if you have time, can you PM me any tips for what to eat with pregnancy/gallstones? My sister is really struggling with knowing what she can eat. Thanks!

kaylabelle05 09-18-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezpoofs (Post 15698209)
I'd be bummed not to have the big pregnant belly. Sorry you don't have one. Are you long in the torso? Maybe baby just stretches lengthwise in you....

Yup very long in the torso. In fact DH and I have the same size torso and he is 6'3".

Honestly my top reason for wanting twins was so I would actually look like 1 was in there.

weesej 09-18-2012 06:52 PM

I know one woman who always carries in her butt. Her belly doesn't grow much at all and her rear gets huge. I don't know how that is possibly, but its really so. In any case, it could be worse!