Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Newborn starter LOT! GMD Prefolds, covers, AIO,Fitted LOWERED! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445003)

ajbow 09-18-2012 09:41 PM

Newborn starter LOT! GMD Prefolds, covers, AIO,Fitted LOWERED!

Everything listed was bought used on here but we used 2 prefolds and 1 cover before realizing our baby was already to large for them because we didn't get to start CDing until later because of not being available to start with a family emergency that required us traveling out of state with a newborn and a 3 day trip turned into over 2 weeks with my mom and serious health issues (Cancer).

i have 3 dozen orange edge gmd prefolds bought LN They were cleaned in Lulu's CD detergent. They absorb pee really really well for the 2 that we used they just wont go around him very well so we bought the next size up to cover us longer. They are prepped, quilted and ready for use.

9 covers all xsm or nb sizes bought all on here used but in great shape or better with sticky velcro and no stains that I can find (again we never used them). I have:::::::

2 bummis whisper wraps NB, 1 White and 1 white with mint green dots
3 xsm thirsties Yellow, Orange, Blue
4 NB prowraps white with cord cut out (this is 1 cover we used)

1 fitted Thirsties one size nb diaper.

1 AIO fuzzibuns XSM bright blue color

Hoping to get 140.00 shipped OBO for the lot. It's more than enough to get you started. Please POST AND PM so I am sure to get them

ajbow 09-20-2012 10:41 AM

Re: Newborn starter LOT! GMD Prefolds, covers, AIO,Fitted

friendly bump, someone needs these :D It's really a great lot

scamara 09-21-2012 09:45 AM

Are you willing to split? I'm looking for a dozen orange edge gmds. There always seem to be an abundance for sale accept for when I actually need them:)

ajbow 09-22-2012 10:54 PM

I'm hoping to sell it all together so I'm not just stuck with 1-2 pieces but I would split of I had buyers for everything else I'm not sure how to split either

ajbow 09-22-2012 10:55 PM

I am open to partial trades with payment too if my price seems to much outright

scamara 09-23-2012 10:10 AM

Well just let me know if you decide you can part with a dozen of the orange gmds. I'm looking at spending $25ppd and can pay immediately if they are shipped priority mail tomorrow. (i'm in desperate need) FYI, they can be crammed in a legal size flat rate envelope for $4.90.

NikkiGig 09-23-2012 02:10 PM

If you split I'd take one dozen prefolds and the 4 prowraps!

ajbow 09-23-2012 04:07 PM

Just hoping I can find more buyers

How do I get the flat rate mailer?
I have people interested in the prefolds but not really anyone wanting covers I'm trying to recoup on buying these pieces then having to buy our other lot outright since we never got to use it but had to have new diapers immediately.

scamara 09-23-2012 05:11 PM

You can pick them up for free at the post office. The flat rate legal envelopes I mentioned are like a tyvek material, not the paper. I ended up just getting the orange edges new from GMD's website this afternoon. You've got a great starter set though so hopefully you can get someone to snag it all up. Wish I had seen it before I bought my nb stash!

NikkiGig 09-23-2012 05:58 PM

I'm interested in prefolds and some covers but I just can't take everything. :( I'm just looking to fluff out what I already have a bit and all of it would be too much!