Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Please Delete (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445042)

jackobeano 09-18-2012 11:18 PM

Please Delete

These are the items I am looking for specifically:

-Long sleeve fitted and ruched tops and sweaters (try me)
-Light or Dark Wash Maternity Skinny Jeans XS/S
-Yoga Style Pants (don't have to be maternity but need to accommodate the belly ;))
-Warm Maternity Skirt
-Maternity Fall/Winter Dresses
-Long Sleeve Shrugs (the ones that tie under bust, don't need to be maternity)

NO SHORT SLEEVE ITEMS PLEASE

Looking for nice trendy items but at a good price. I would love to trade and have tons listed in the link in my siggy or try me on your ISO too. I also have some paypal for the right prices. Thanks mamas!

ParamedicMama 09-20-2012 08:50 AM

Re: XS/S/possibly small M Maternity Clothes

I might have some! It might take me a little bit to find them because I'm in the process of moving, but those are most of the sizes I have. Can you PM me within a few days if you haven't heard from me? Thanks, mama, and congrats!

jackobeano 09-20-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParamedicMama (Post 15707391)
I might have some! It might take me a little bit to find them because I'm in the process of moving, but those are most of the sizes I have. Can you PM me within a few days if you haven't heard from me? Thanks, mama, and congrats!

Thank you! And I will for sure message you if I haven't heard anything in a few days ;)

jackobeano 09-24-2012 11:28 AM

Bump still looking ;)

Honeymommy3 09-24-2012 04:10 PM

I have almost all of that in my poker room right now. Except the skirts. Looking at your ISO/IHA, I also have a lot that is on your list for your DD. I also have an older style MP3 player (don't think you could do separate playlists for it though, just have to skip) that I would send you FFS or with anything else. But, there isn't anything I'm ISO of your list though so it would have to be PP. I'll send you some pics though of the maternity. Let me know if you'd like to see some things for your DD.

jackobeano 09-24-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeymommy3 (Post 15726163)
I have almost all of that in my poker room right now. Except the skirts. Looking at your ISO/IHA, I also have a lot that is on your list for your DD. I also have an older style MP3 player (don't think you could do separate playlists for it though, just have to skip) that I would send you FFS or with anything else. But, there isn't anything I'm ISO of your list though so it would have to be PP. I'll send you some pics though of the maternity. Let me know if you'd like to see some things for your DD.

PM'd you mama :thumbsup:

jackobeano 09-30-2012 08:37 PM

Still looking mamas :)

jackobeano 10-03-2012 10:18 AM

Anyone?

Bellebrooke 10-03-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackobeano
Anyone?

I have a skirt. Will take pic later.

jackobeano 10-03-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellebrooke (Post 15763891)
I have a skirt. Will take pic later.

Awesome, would love to see it!