Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Do you remember.. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445212)

Micheliala 09-19-2012 12:24 PM

Do you remember..

I'm curious to how many people get pg by which day before O. Do you remember, or know! :giggle:, which day before O you dtd and got pregnant? Or did you do it on O? Trying to make up a new strategy here :thumbsup:

Fishie Kisses 09-19-2012 12:28 PM

Re: Do you remember..

Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you. lol I know that doesn't help. :giggle: DS1 was so dang long ago. And DS2 I could tell you the exact day, but I don't know when I O'd since I wasn't charting. And DS3 was a surprise, so I definitely don't know lmao If I get pg this cycle though, I can tell you it was 4 days before and 1 day before haha

JulieBeth 09-19-2012 12:40 PM

We DTD 3 days before O with this baby and got pregnant.

MyGlorylife 09-19-2012 12:50 PM

girl babys= before you O
and Boys= when you O

girl sperm are slower but stronger
boy sperm faster but weaker.

girls you got to get in there before you O but far enough out that the boy sperm die and the girls are there. (3days before O is a good gauge)

boys you have to have no girlies hanging around and then when you O let the boys swim hard and fast and get to that egg leaving the girlies behind.

thats the ingeneral- now there are a few other factors if you keep having boys or keeping having girls that you can take into consideration. Usually if you keep having girls its just a timing thing. If you keep having boys it can be a cm thing and you can alter the acidic level by diet. It can also be a timing thing though too.

MyM&W 09-19-2012 05:02 PM

I want another boy so bad!

adensmom 09-19-2012 05:55 PM

This time, we dtd and I o'd about 9 hours later. For the other 5, I have no idea!!

Micheliala 09-19-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adensmom (Post 15705458)
This time, we dtd and I o'd about 9 hours later. For the other 5, I have no idea!!

now that was perfect timing! wish i could manage that!!

adensmom 09-20-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micheliala (Post 15706156)
now that was perfect timing! wish i could manage that!!

OPK's are the trick! I got a pos opk on Sunday morning, and dtd sometime after midnight. O pains started Monday morning around 9 am. I wouldn't have been able to time it like that without the pos opk. :)

MyM&W 09-20-2012 09:44 AM

So you're saying if say I got a pos opk tomorrow I'd have to dtd either a few hours before O or the say of o and we could up our chances of a boy??? Hehe

holly6737 09-20-2012 09:48 AM

We just DTD a lot and end up pregnant. :blush: I've never tried to swing for a girl or a boy, but I'm not sure I believe the hype. We DTD every day to every other day and so I know for at least three of our pregnancies (minus this last one, since I was using a diaphragm) there has been adequate sperm constantly for days before O, and yet we always get boys.