Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Vivid dreams (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445443)

babyrosie 09-20-2012 06:29 AM

Vivid dreams

I know it is part of pregnancy and I remember it with dd, but it is so not fun. I wake up feeling exhausted no matter how many hours of sleep I got. I wake up so frequently and he dreams feel so real I lay in bed upset for a while every time. Blah. And for some reason the dreams are usually about my husband leaving me for someone else while I am pregnant with his baby! :headscratch: it's so strange and upsetting. Then he wonders why I wake up mad at him very morning. :giggle2: anyone else having these?

Mom2Connor 09-20-2012 07:32 AM

Yes, not about DH leaving but I'm having a ton of weird vivid dreams every night as well. Had this last pregnancy as well!

momneedssupport 09-20-2012 07:48 AM

Re: Vivid dreams

I had obe a few weeks ago about my grandpa driving me and dh into a lake:(

Last night was about driving my mim and channing tatum and his mom to the gym!
Whew.

Very vivid dreams. Hopefully yours will turn into something positive and fun.

canadianbakers 09-20-2012 07:58 AM

Yup, got them here too! Mine have mostly been just really strange dreams, and some dreams about m/c :( Hate those.
I finally had a :heyhey: dream a week or so ago - waiting for more of those!

mdm81888 09-20-2012 11:40 AM

OH goodness I had a super weird dream last night about someone putting me in clown/KISS makeup and doing something weird to my hair. When I woke up I had to check in the mirror for the makeup/hair. I remember waking myself up during it thinking this is weird but falling back asleep and it continuing.

EmilytheStrange 09-20-2012 01:13 PM

I have had the most delicious hamburger in several dreams lately.

and then the normal naughty dreams that wake me up feeling.. needy.

emkeegan 09-20-2012 05:28 PM

Oh my goodness... My dreams are soooo wacky!! Every morning I wake up and am astounded at them. I don't remember them being as crazy last pregnancy!

mibarra 09-20-2012 06:17 PM

Yes! I have ones where my DH is being a shameless flirt right in front of me, almost to the point of being obscene, and doesn't understand why I'm upset.

I also have vivid anxiety dreams that either my college or high school made an error, and I have to come back and take several classes or they'll revoke my degree or diploma. Then I either can't get to class no matter how I try or I forget about the classes for weeks then freak out when I remember....

mibarra 09-20-2012 06:19 PM

I also had one where I went to the hospital to have the baby, but my doc insisted on taking us on a tour of the city. I kept telling him I was having the baby, and he kept telling me to wait. No one but me was concerned, not even when I was walking around with the baby's arm hanging out of me! Weird....

KelseyH 09-21-2012 05:21 AM

I had my first dream about the baby last night! We were at our 20 week scan and it was a girl. I woke up crying. :(