Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   how did you tell your husband? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445683)

simplyleah87 09-20-2012 04:28 PM

how did you tell your husband?

Did you do something creative to tell your husband you were pregnant?

we are going to start TTC in February and I'm trying to think of a special way to tell him! Last time I was bawling and freaking out, so this time I want it to be good! haha

mommy2colin 09-20-2012 05:55 PM

Re: how did you tell your husband?

With my DS he was literally in the bathroom with me when I tested and with DD it was such a suprise that i just blurted it out and started crying. I'm hoping to do something cute for #3 but there are lots of ideas on pinterest. good luck!

slimy72 09-20-2012 06:01 PM

With ds I gave him a fathers day card at the wrong time of year. It took him a few min to figure it out. With all of the others he's been there when I tested.

mel281 09-20-2012 09:59 PM

Double post

mel281 09-20-2012 10:01 PM

I made some buns and they were in the oven when he got home. He didn't really get it at first, but then I had DS say, "Hey Dad, there are buns in the oven." It might have worked better if I'd done a single bun.

paggie88 10-07-2012 02:38 AM

lol. I figured something was up so I told him ahead that I was gonna get a pregnancy test. When it turned out positive, I just told him in a happy but scared tone. I didn't do anything special to deliver the news to him.

paggie88 10-07-2012 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mel281 (Post 15710699)
I made some buns and they were in the oven when he got home. He didn't really get it at first, but then I had DS say, "Hey Dad, there are buns in the oven." It might have worked better if I'd done a single bun.

Haha.. that is cute!

KelseyH 10-07-2012 05:49 AM

I pinned a note to DS's back that said "big brother" since I didn't have time to make a shirt and I knew I couldn't keep quiet! As DH came in the door from work, DS turned just right and smiled over his shoulder like he knew, so it was the first thing DH saw. He was pleasantly surprised. :)

ElsieCayare 10-07-2012 08:18 AM

Fortune cookie.

I can't get the picture to load but it said "man who make deposit get big return in nine months. Lucky numbers. 6 2 2013"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DS Forum

MacMomma 10-07-2012 08:27 AM

I've bought some newborn cloth diapers In anticipation for the next one (with DS we sposied most of the first month or two). I'm going to ask him to change DS dipe and have a small newborn dipe waiting on the changing table.